[GB] 8-bit series ii pipeline bots artisan keycaps

As the story of Pipeline Bots unfolds completely, it is time we tell you what our artisans did to make them all come to life, in a what that’s as dynamic as this. Before we start with the first step, there is an important note that you need to know: we entirely focus on making cherry profiles for this collection. Thrilled enough? Let’s go make it!….

This group-buy will be closed on 5/14/2021 , and please remember that we don’t run any group-buy again. 6 keycaps per order & all collection will be free shipping.

A garden full of cherry in the 8-bit yard

What drives us to produce a sequel to this pixelated 8-bit collection is entirely your love and cherished feedback when you receive the previous keycaps. Those who owned and loved the 8-bit series keycap have sent many requests about making cherry profile keycaps, and for that, we’re much appreciated it. We have 5 primary colors with lots of shades. There’s been an upgrade in this 2nd version that we guess you might like to add another positive note. Back in the 1st 8-bit series, most of the sizes were SA profile, leaving only 2 cherry sizes. With the Pipeline Bots comeback, we have made a full cherry profile for this series, including 7 sizes ( 1u / 1.25u ctrl,alt / 1,5u tab, \ / 2u / 2.25u Enter / 2.75u right shift / 6.25u Spacebar ), 4 game scenes, and 5 colors!

Among 5 sets of colors available, When you purchase a set “all profiles” 7 keycaps, you’ll be gifted a special spacebar, featuring a very interesting feature. It is not covered by a crystal resin layer as usual, but the whole scene itself. How cool is it!

pecs

• MX stem
  • Profile:7 sizes ( 1u / 1.25u ctrl,alt / 1,5u tab, \ / 2u / 2.25u Enter / 2.75u right shift / 6.25u Spacebar )
  • Design and Handcrafted by Jelly Key

group-buy information

• Open time: 5/7/2021
  • Close time: 5/14/2021
  • Starting to Deliver after Groupbuy close: early than 90 days ( you can see our post about working time improve )
  • We could close the GB sooner than expected. So take your chance as soon as you can.

what is in the box?

• 1 8-bit series ii: pipeline bots artisan keycaps by Jelly Key.
  • 01 Medal dog-tag with engraved unique series number.
  • 01 Wooden box .
  • A unique serial number is on the bottom of the keycap as well.

sidenote

• The keycap was made entirely by hand and tool. The final product may vary from the original photos but at acceptable aspect. We would love to ask you to tolerate any reasonable differents.
  • With each artisan keycap from Jelly Key, we offer you a one-on-one replacement if there is fault that causes by our artisan team. Feel free to contact us.
5 Likes

The detail is INSANE here. Amazing craftsmanship!

4 Likes

Holy smokes those are cool!

1 Like

They always said about 90 days, in fact, they are always late. Previous GB has yet delivered

You can check our latest post about late shipping, delay … and what we improve: Jelly Key commits to deliver the keycaps soon. - Craftmanships

1 Like

I have just updated the hands-on video of " 8-bit series II". I hope you will love them.

It’s just explaining the challenges you guys are having, which is understandable (and I sympathize). But sorry, I don’t get your plan (what you will do differently) for your aiming to deliver in 90 days, from the post. There’s also no committed ETA for the late GB…

“Vision without action is just a dream” - Nelson Mandela

We have a GIVEAWAY on r/MK - 8-bit Series II: The Pipeline Bots will Bring You Luck!

Join with us now

The last 24h to join the 8-bit series II GROUPBUY, I have to close this group buys early than expected, and please remember that we don’t run any group-buy. again.

GROUPBUY link: https://www.jellykey.com/artisan-keycaps/8-bit-series-ii

What drives us to produce a sequel to this pixelated 8-bit collection is entirely your love and cherished feedback when you receive the previous keycaps. Those who owned and loved the 8-bit series keycap have sent many requests about making cherry profile keycaps, and for that, we’re much appreciated it. We have 5 primary colors with lots of shades. There’s been an upgrade in this 2nd version that we guess you might like to add another positive note. Back in the 1st 8-bit series, most of the sizes were SA profile, leaving only 2 cherry sizes. With the Pipeline Bots comeback, we have made a full cherry profile for this series, including 7 sizes (1u / 1.25u ctrl,alt / 1,5u tab, \ / 2u / 2.25u Enter / 2.75u right shift / 6.25u Spacebar ), 4 game scenes, and 5 colors!

Among 5 sets of colors available, When you purchase a set “all profiles” 7 keycaps, you’ll be gifted a special spacebar, featuring a very interesting feature. It is not covered by a crystal resin layer as usual, but the whole scene itself. How cool is it!

2 months after the excuse and promise, they still cannot fulfill their past GB (Butterscotch), or even update on the progress.

Instead they keep running new GB (at least 2 in the last 2 months).

You guys are so unprofessional

To be fair with Jellykey, I would like to update on my experience:
I actually went to their discord for the complaint, JK representative took it , did checking and since we are in the same city, they arranged the shipment to me accordingly, which I am appreciated.

I wish they are more proactive in communicating orders status with customers periodically.