[GB] After-school 1992: Keyboard Action Playset for Adults šŸ¤™

No worries. You were the first person to pick one up and I actually hadnā€™t yet finalized everything when you checked out. Sent you an email about it, but it might have gone into your spam filter since I sent it through Shopify. Apologies for any confusion.

1 Like

With the new pricing Iā€™m definitely in! Might wait for next billing cycle just to balance things out but this is great.

2 Likes

Okay I joined for tkl+enthusiast. Too good to pass up.

1 Like

Awesome. Thanks so much for the support!

1 Like

Yeah the lower pricing makes it even more tempting for sure. Hoping I can get in on TKL + Enthusiast before itā€™s all said & done!

1 Like

It was the colors that got me. I have no idea what Iā€™m gonna put it on but itā€™s gonna be great.

4 Likes

Only just really looked into this set, shame that thereā€™s no ortho or 40% kit offered, Iā€™m only a fan of sets like this on smaller boards.

1 Like

Ah yes, the final piece to building that beautiful VHS keyboard!

1 Like

Yeah, I really want a 40% or 60% layout for this set that uses all 4 colors including the yellow. (Iā€™m getting the full set anyway because itā€™s too pretty not to, even though I donā€™t know what board Iā€™m going to put it on yet.)

Found this pic on the web, it belongs here, except the message is wrong :

3 Likes

My DSS Dolch set finally arrived so I got to try out the DSS profile. Turns out I really like it, so Iā€™m in for this :smiley:

Awesome! I have incidentally decided to leave the GB open until New Yearā€™s or slightly thereafter. I got a lot of messages from folks saying that they wanted to join but needed to wait until a post-holiday paycheck or for a new month to start and reset their keyboard budget without so many other concurrent GBs. :slight_smile:

Also @tiny is working on a special artisan cap to pair with this set, and I wanted to be able announce and give people a shot at before the GB was over.

In any case, Iā€™m working on getting the production process started now, so extending the GB timeline shouldnā€™t affect the anticipated delivery, though Iā€™ll work on getting a more specific date from SP as soon as theyā€™re able/willing.

5 Likes

Saw the PMK email with this set promoted in it. Cool idea. I donā€™t know that theyā€™ve ever pointed to a third party Group Buy from their own promotions before. They certainly seem to be gaining a better understanding of how the game works lately.

Hope the promotion gets you many more purchases. And that photo is epic, of course.

3 Likes

Yeah at first I thought, ā€œhuh, is PMK selling this in their site?ā€ Nope, linking your Norbauer. Good for them. Good for us. Good for Norbauer.

1 Like

Are you still looking at these shipping out in May-ish? Super excited that the VHS finish Norbaforce is coming soon, and Iā€™m looking forward to having the ultimate setup with thse caps. Any surprise increase in production speed at SP?
A man can dream, right? :slight_smile:

Thatā€™s my hope anyway. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Any updoots? Need my 1992 fix.

oh dang i totes forgot about this one, gotta figure out what board im finna make hella fly

I updated the GB page but forgot to post here. The key caps have been done for a while but there was a serious COVID delay at the box factory, and the boxes arenā€™t supposed to be compete until next week as a result. Then some stuff gets shuffled around for a couple of weeks (boxes to SP, filled at SP, sent to me) and then theyā€™ll ship. Iā€™m hoping this month.

2 Likes

Thatā€™ll do, Ryan. Thatā€™ll do.