[GB] Artisan keycaps - VIETNAM WONDER - SALE LIVE

Hello everyone,

Summer is coming, with hot weather like the current one due to the effects of climate change. Have you planned where to travel and vacation yet? If not, come to our country Vietnam with a coastal length of 3260km.

With Ha Long Bay, where there are beautiful and poetic islands, the majesty of nature has created the special beauty of this bay.

With Hoi An Ancient Town. You will admire the poetry and simplicity of a city built in 1802. With gentle lights shining on the Hoai River at night. In addition, the bustle of culinary specialties and people here will help you have a wonderful vacation.

Ngoc Son temple at Hoan Kiem Lake is the symbol of Hanoi Capital. Built in 1884, Hoan Kiem Lake has preserved many memories with the people here. Located right in the center of the capital, Hoan Kiem Lake has helped regulate the air and created a symbol that anyone who comes here will never forget.

However, you can save these images and enjoy relaxation right on your mechanical keyboard with our 100% handmade collection of Vietnamese wonders. Meticulously machined and built with edges according to SA R1 profile by hand from sanding.

Hope you will like our product. And I hope that if you have the opportunity, you will visit the above places. Thank you :heart:

You can order at Drop.com at HERE

Or order directly from us here:

FORM

Gallery

- Specifications :

• Clear resin shell
  • Sculpted clay design
  • Size: 1u
  • Profile: SA R1
  • Height: 0.65 in (16.5 mm)
  • Compatible with Cherry MX switches and clones
  • Ability to cross the led: yes
  • Price: $45/1 Keycap (600k vnđ - only VietNam)

We will discount every $5 when you buy 2 or more products:
85$/2 keycap

125$/3 keycap

165$/4 keycap

Open form 22:00 pm (GMT + 7) April 05, 2024
Close form: 22:00 pm (GMT+7 ) April 14, 2024

• Expected delivery time: 4 week ( 05/06/2024)
  • International shipping: + Viet Nam (0$)
  • International shipping (15$)

Any questions please contact:

Email: Luongthuongnguyen@gmail.com

My page

My Instagram

My Geekhack topic

Discord

Website

2 Likes