[GB] DSA Paperwork - A 40% keycap set

Hello Keebtalkers,

I just launched the group buy for DSA Paperwork. More info can be found here Trashman.club

The kit is designed to cover pretty much any 40% out there. The Group buy is running until January 10th and is $100.

I have designed a custom icon mod pack for the set and after paperwork those icons will be available for use by anyone in both DSA and DSS profiles.

8 Likes

Is this double shot ABS or is it PBT Dye Sub?

EDIT: I will assume double shot ABS because SP generally doesn’t do light on dark dye dub work.

1 Like

2 shot abs is correct

arrows

Classy! Nice touch.

1 Like

Thanks! I’m pretty excited about this revision of the set.

2 Likes

Are those minibars convex, too?

They are darker in the middle, which usually means concave.

SP doesn’t have convex minibars :sob:

about 45 orders on the first day! a great start for something that has had essentially no marketing.

2 Likes

Very nice! I really liked the look of the GMK Paperwork set on the MiniVan but the slant looks odd and feels odd. I might just have to join this. Thinking, thinking…

1 Like

Up to 58 orders! We are cruisin’

2 Likes

I love that you are making the molds open. This set looks great, and I can’t wait to see future sets with this icon pack

2 Likes

I’m glad you like them!

We just passed 70 units ordered!!

1 Like

Really nice looking set! I just wish you’ll going to do one with ergo dox kit. :sob: GL with GB!

You should run an ergodox kit. If you are interested in taking that on I could help you get it all setup.

Really love the look of this set. Don’t have a 40% yet to plop em on to but very nice aesthetic and colors.

Is there any chance that you’ll have a render by the time the group buy closes?

If you want a look at the colors I assume he would shoot for on this set, you can just google GMK Paperwork and see pics of actual caps in these colors.

EDIT: this is incorrect information please refer to post below.

1 Like

there has been some refinement to the colors for this round. the grays are slightly different to add a little more contrast and the legends of the accents are darker

1 Like

We’ve surpassed 80 units ordered! Really amazing to see the turnout we’ve had so far!