[GB] DSS Hail Satan - Group Buy runs November 28th - December 26th

Announcing DSS Hail Satan, a 40% keyset that supports most staggered 40% keyboard layouts, as well as Planck/Ortho. The set uses stock ABS colors from Signature Plastics, in the most evil profile available…DSS. Succumb to the fires of hell and join us in worshipping our Lord and Master. Adorn your keyboards with these devilishly crafted keycaps. All Hail Satan!!

Gallery

Here is the Group Buy Pricing:

The Group Buy runs November 28th - December 26th

• Base kit: $95 (MoQ 75)
  • Normie kit: $45 (MoQ 50)
  • Satan’s Sack: $20 (No MoQ)
  • Color codes: Black (NN), Red (RA)
  • Doubleshot ABS in DSS profile (1-2-3-4-3 sculpt)
  • Manufactured by Signature Plastics
  • Trashcon Icons by Trashman
  • Vendor: https://keyboardarcade.xyz/
  • Estimated manufacturing completion date is April 2022

Look at these beauties!

Numbers as of today:

• Base Kit: 54
  • Normie Kit: 18
  • Satan’s Sack: 50

Sorry for the delayed update. All kits will be made!! So if you were on the fence about 60/65% coverage meeting MoQ, worry no more.
Here’s the current numbers (extras not included):
Base Kit: 60
Satan’s Sack: 53
Normie Kit: 22

I just submitted the request for an invoice for the group buy. There will be extras for those who couldn’t get in during the GB period. Thank you guys so much for making this a success. As always, I will keep you updated.

I just paid the invoice for our caps. I was given a late April completion date, so if there aren’t any delays you can expect Satan to bless your keyboards in May.

I forgot to post here when I was last updated from SP. We are still on track for late April for production to finish.

Alright, I received an update from Melissa today and it looks like SP is a month behind on completion. I apologize for the inconvenience. Pending further delays, it looks like shipping to GB members will be in June and extras going up shortly after that. If anything changes, I will of course keep you guys posted. Thanks so much.

-Mike

I recieved word from SP today that manufacturing is expected to finish and the caps will be ready to ship (to me) next week. We are almost there!!

2 Likes

Will there be extras available?

1 Like

Yessir

1 Like

Awesome news!! Production is complete. SP is currently collating the kits and I should receive a shipping invoice from them sometime next week. I’ll be working through address change requests over the weekend, and as they come in. In the meantime, here’s some leeks

3 Likes

The keycaps have arrived!! I’m hoping to get these out to you guys over the next week or so, so watch your inbox for a shipping notification. In the meantime, here’s some pics:

2 Likes

Extras for DSS Hail Satan will go on sale Tuesday August 16th at 4:20pm CST. There will be a limit of one (1) base kit and/or two (2) Satan’s sacks, per customer. This to allow others a chance to get the kits they want. I will manually cancel orders who do not adhere to this limitation (sorry, no exceptions). Pricing is as follows:

• Base Kit: $130
  • Normie Kit: $60
  • Satan’s Sack: $30

Once again, thank you to everyone that made this GB a success!!

1 Like

Let’s go!!! https://keyboardarcade.xyz/products/extras-dss-hail-satan

1 Like