[GB] GMK Wasabi

same here. This is the only issue with them that I have had.

Just sucks that I was building my board around that set. I have seen a few in the US for twice the price but figured I would be getting mine eventually.

1 Like

hol’ up. you guys got slots for the GB during the GB and then it was just now cancelled?

1 Like

We ordered from mechanicalkeyboards.com from what I guess were extras? Or maybe they had planned on ordering some too from GMK? I am not sure, but they were priced the same as GB price. I just got an email saying that their shipment from GMK has been delayed from GMK too many times so they are cancelling the order with them and refunding my money.

1 Like

As excited as I was for this custom build I was working towards, heavily based on this set. There is a part of me that may just be done.

I have seen sets in the US for twice the price I paid in Feb. but figuring mine were on the way, although delayed, I let them pass by.

Got my wife a board for work, gave one to my kid to start school with, but I don’t know… this one definitely hurts.

Trying to see if I can figure anything for you guys @r4bbl3d4bbl3 @5thoughts will update when I get some info

2 Likes

Sorry to hear about this @r4bbl3d4bbl3 @5thoughts! :pensive: I’ve often wondered how MK.com went about getting their GMK sets & assumed it was from Oco, not GMK themselves. Since the only sets they’ve had up are ones designed by or sold exclusively through Oco. Hopefully @Sour can work something out for you guys. I don’t know if he’ll be able to do anything if all the stock is gone, but I can promise you he’ll do everything in his power to get a set in your hands if possible. Sour is one of the few people in the hobby I’d consider a true friend & I can tell you with doubt he’s a stand up guy. So if he says he’s looking into it, he definitely is. Hope it all turns out good for yins three!

3 Likes

Definitely appreciate it. I just got another email from them saying I might be able to place the order again. I told them I definitely want the set. Waiting for a response. I will keep you posted.

Let me know if you hear anything back before I do :slight_smile:

I got an email Wednesday that said: “If you would like to place a new order, you may do so at any time. Please let us know if you do, so that we can restore your place in line. Please also make sure the billing information is correct, or consider using a verified PayPal account with a confirmed shipping address, or the order will likely be flagged and cancelled again.”

So I emailed to ask how to place the order and got: “Unfortunately we cannot reinstate the order as we are unsure if or when we may receive the keycap set. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.”

Thanks mechanicalkeyboards.com !

So, I guess I get to hunt for a set at aftermarket prices, when I have had a set ordered since February.

Seems like they just simply, did not put their order in. Don’t really know what to tell you.

no worries, mate. I will find a set somewhere eventually. you did your part and designed a slick set.

I’ll stop griping about it.

I too am in the same boat as everyone that ordered from MK. Was looking forward to first set :frowning: