after 5 years working as a keycap maker, this is the first time I try to make a cherry profile spacebar , yes, the spacebar in cherry profile…
a bit of history
What do we talk about when we talk about 8-bit? Well, there’s one thing we’re sure that it was, has been, and will ever be the golden era of the gaming world. Flashback 37 years ago, we wanted you to take a trip down memory lane, to reminisce about the very first time you held your console that’s taking the world by storm during that time and marking the start of the third generation of video game consoles. This period saw the dawn of 8-bit handheld consoles originated from Japan, and their legendary games coming along.
another world unravelled
To human’s eyes, the 8-bit gaming world seems to be only presented with the more improved visual and sound capabilities than the previous generation, but somewhere in 1983, up in the dusty attic of a boy named Orion, things were different. There lived a whole civilization that nobody ever knew about. The society of those magically built codes that come to life in a senseless cartridge. The stellarly enchanting world of Pipeline City.
Well, let’s get to know Orion, also known as the Master in Pipeline City, first. He is a young boy with a golden heart, which is very selective when it comes to who to open up. To outsiders, he carries a rather reserved, gives the impression of being a basic nerdy boy that’s always hiding in his bedroom to build something “weird.” Yes, that should be the word you’re thinking about. Or most of the time, he would retreat into his shell, hide under his hoodie cap, put on an all-black pair of headphones, and there you have it – another typical normie who likes to play video games. However, this is not the case at all, especially when he is with his most beloved ones at home. That’s how you know his heart has given its choice to open up.
- MX stem
- Profile: SA r1, r3 (1u – 1.5u – 2u – 2.25u) Cherry (1u – 6.25u) Cubic (1u)
- Design and Handcrafted by Jelly Key
- Open time: 7/18/2020
- Close time: 7/24/2020
- Starting to Deliver after Groupbuy: 90-100 days
- We could close the GB sooner than expected. So take your chance as soon as you can.
what is in the box?
- 1 Pipeline City artisan keycaps by Jelly Key.
- 01 Medal dog-tag with engraved unique series number.
- 01 Wooden box .
- A unique serial number is on the bottom of the keycap as well.
- The keycap was made entirely by hand and tool. The final product may vary from the original photos but at acceptable aspect. We would love to ask you to tolerate any reasonable differents.
- With each artisan keycap from Jelly Key, we offer you a one-on-one replacement if there is fault that causes by our artisan team. Feel free to contact us.