[GB] JELLY KEY - Summer Sneaker collection keycaps

Summer Sneaker collection keycaps

Summer Sneaker collection keycaps - Jelly Key

Let’s admit it, sneakers today have become way more significant than just training shoes like they’re originally supposed to be. Millennials, Gen Z, and probably the never-ending younger generations all use these representative footwear to defy some parts of themselves. And as we expect, ”sneaker culture” comes along and marks an absolutely essential value in the expression movement of the youth.

This group-buy will closed at 9/3/2019 , and please remember that we don’t run any group-buy again. 6 keycap per order & all collection will be free shipping.

Specs

• MX stem
  • Design and Handcrafted by Jelly Key

Group-buy information

• Open time: 8/28/2019
  • Close time: 9/3/2019
  • Starting to Deliver after Groupbuy: 70-90 days

We could close the GB sooner than expected. So take your chance as soon as you can.

What is in the box?

• 1 Summer Sneaker collection keycaps
    by Jelly Key.
  • 01 Medal dog-tag with engraved unique series number.
  • 01 Wooden box.
  • A unique serial number is on the bottom of the keycap as well.

Sidenote

• The keycap was made entirely by hand and tool. The final product may vary from the original photos but at acceptable aspect. We would love to ask you to tolerate any reasonable differents.
  • With each artisan keycap from Jelly Key, we offer you a one-on-one replacement if there is fault that causes by our artisan team. Feel free to contact us.
2 Likes

oh god my wallet =’(

2 Likes

These are amazing and might be my first jelly artisans.

1 Like

Oh. My.

2 Likes

I do have to give JK credit for their awesomely detailed sculpts & finishing, but this sculpt just doesn’t do it for me. The way they squashed the shoe to make it fit in 1u makes it look like one of those hoof boots for horses. Just doesn’t look right or visually appealing to me, although the overall community sentiment seems to be positive on these.

2 Likes

Update: the Air Max OG colorway is my first jelly artisan. Wish I grabbed the Superstars too.

1 Like

They look like baby shoes to me. You know, for babies? Who don’t walk? But still very cute, which is why people buy them for their lil poop factories.

Anyway, I missed out on this one, which makes me sad because I don’t usually give a fig for artisans.

2 Likes

Thank you, this is the first time i see hoof boots =)) i am a fan of sneaker and sometime i want to create a funny thing and this is one of them :))

3 Likes

yeah, a cute shoes, for fun, no need to same a real thing :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wouldn’t really think to much into my comment. The only reason I think it reminded me of them was because I grew up around horses. Most everyone else seems to be reminded of baby shoes.

1 Like

I was born in Vietnam and i don’t see horses so much ^^. And sorry about my English =))

2 Likes