[GB] JTK HSA White on Black & HSA Beige on Brown

damnit, you mean i gotta prop up mykeyboard and their crappy management to get some sweet, brown, shiny caps?

1 Like

I checked Omnitypes discord server, they won’t list the extras until the missing keys have arrived for them, no dates or info on the status of them

2 Likes

Swagkeys has them if you want to order now.

1 Like

I think I’ll just keep watching Omnitype. Surely JTK will get some keys to them eventually

1 Like

The Swagkeys listing seems to have updated kitting, with UK ISO and some other stuff. (Like, two pipe keys each for rows 1 and 3?!)

Well… I caved. MKB had Class80 extras, including the LED indicator today, so I ended up just buying this set while I was at it.

1 Like

I’ve been typing on these for a week. I can say for sure that I’m a very big fan of both the sculpt and the finish. Very much looking forward to the Hyperfuse colorway you showed on discord and instagram. Very nice work on these @JTKeycaps

2 Likes

That HSA profile kinda reminds me of the CXA profile sets from CannonKeys. Maybe it’s just the legends

It’s similar for sure. Lower height spherical caps. The sculpt is slightly different.

vs

Looks to me like CXA is overall a bit shorter. Also, R3 on HSA is neutral/flat. My favorite thing about HSA is actually R2. I really, really like the curvature of this particular row. And the glossy finish is so nice and different.

Posted in their discord today:

4 Likes

Thanks for the comparisons :slight_smile: NGL I might actually pick up a set just to try glossy keycaps

Is there an introductions thread that is newer than one year old? I’m not sure I want to revive such an old thread

I think that’s still the current thread. Hard to believe no one has posted to it recently. I show a post back in March from a new member.

Keebtalk uses “Discourse” as a backend/frontend platform. It’s a great platform for conversations, and I’ve never seen a single rant about thread necro. It’s just not an issue on here IMO.

Feel free to post and introduce yourself there. If it goes in the wrong place, a Mod will likely move it for you (@cijanzen fixes my poorly place posts every now and again)

3 Likes

This is on sale on zfrontier

2 Likes

Have they mentioned any pricing expectations for it? I tried to find their discord but no luck

No word about pricing.

In-stock for Chinese market this week.

Vala supply and Swagkeys have placed orders, so they will be selling soon as well.

The JTK discord:
JTK Home

1 Like

JTK is now selling the HSA Hyperfuse on taobao, the set look amazing

I don’t have a taobao account but parcelup said $75 for base kit and $16 for accent kit, it doesn’t mean Vala Supply or Swagkeys will sell them for that though https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=724533336924

3 Likes