[GB] Klippe S Mechanical Keyboard, by Mekanisk

That one is awesome aswell!

1 Like

So, here’s my dilemma:

I want both the type s and the type x. Yet, being the holiday season, I can only get one of them.

I prefer the styling of the type x, and I’m interested in the unique mounts it has. However, I know that I like top mounted boards, and I still like the look of the type s.

Any chance one or both of these will run again in the near future?

2 Likes

I would love to know this as well if you can divulge that info @LeandreN. I really want both also TBH, but will have to pick one if I can swing getting either now. Had to get new rear shocks for my car a couple days ago. Turns out using a little Hyundai Elantra like work truck isn’t the best ideal, who knew…? LOL :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I think we will see another round after this one is done, that was the plan due to running R1 so close to the holidays.

2 Likes

Last day to order btw

1 Like

Pre order is closed, I will keep you updated mostly here:

Thank you!

Hope you had a good Group Buy. Looking forward to the 65% board next year. Going to save up. I think it’s going to be amazing.

1 Like
6 Likes

Oh wow - the logo on the back looks amazing!

Just wanted to let you know that most of my updates are posted on the “Updates” page on Mekanisk.com.

1 Like

Hello.
Hope you are all doing well these times. I am trying my best to get everything shipped within this month. First orders will be shipped already tomorrow.
I have developed an universal update page for all my pre orders. You can find it here:

Mekanisk.xyz

In addition, I would recommend to read the updates here:

Discord:

1 Like

1 Like
3 Likes

Thanks for posting the video @LeandreN. Can’t wait to get my hands one one and see it in person!

1 Like

Did a typing test with the equipment i had.

Here is the Geekhack thread:

1 Like

3 Likes

you REALLY make me regret not buying one :frowning:

Looks AMAZING

1 Like

Looks incredible!

1 Like