Luna is a tribute to the 50th anniversary of the Apollo 11 moon landing. The 60% keyboard incorporates design elements such as the modular instrument panel design of the Apollo Command Module and the NASA worm logo. The full and crescent moon phases are shown on a polycarbonate emblem which can be illuminated with underglow by soldering a 3mm LED to the right CTRL on the PCB.
- Pre-Order Link
- Photo Album by /u/Minterly
- Live Build by /u/Minterly
- Follow on Instagram for updates.
Orders Close: March 1st at 11:59PM PT
Estimated Ship Date: Late March
- hotswap PCB by 1upkeyboards link
- QMK programmable firmware
- 6060 machined aluminum housing
- 5 degree typing angle
- 5mm integrated top plate with recessed stabilizer holes
- interchangeable acrylic rings (red, black, white)
- moon phase emblem with optional LED underglow.
- mirrored stainless steel or frosted acrylic bottom insert
- made in Belgium by salvun
- designed in Silicon Valley by me
- aluminum case
- hotswap PCB
- 3 acrylic rings
- USB-C 2.0 cable
- assorted screws
- allen wrenches
- Switches. 60 for HHKB. 62 for Tsangan.