Join here at RGBKB.net
Group buy schedule:
- Begin: Dec 1st
- End: Dec 29th
- Ship: April 2021
Mün is a new split keyboard designed from the layout contest held in late 2019. Zappycobra submitted the most popular layout, which has been developed into a full-featured keyboard kit. Mün is powered by STM32 with full QMK support. Each key has super-bright RGB backlighting and MX Kailh hotswap sockets. No soldering is required to get a fully functioning keyboard. There are an additional 14 rear-facing RGB LEDs on each side. Each half can be configured to run as master or slave with the two USB-C ports. They also support up to two rotary encoders and one OLED panel per half. The bottom allows for 4 different tenting orientations using standard cone feet. Plates can be gasked-mounted with included 3D-printed dampers, or hard mounted with included standoffs.
- Set of hotswap PCBs, with presoldered controller, components, and LEDs
- Front touchbar PCBs, a video on the page shows their 5 functions
- Pair of plates, your choice of material: Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Brass, and Carbon Fiber
- Mounting hardware and bumpon feet
- 3D-printed rubber plate dampers
- CNC’d anodized aluminum frame
- Switch puller
As always, you can come join the discord to discuss or ask any questions.