Neuron Group-Buy will be open until Nov. 1st at midnight! Everything is well above MOQ already and going smoothly. Treat yourself to a premium 40% board.
Aluminum Case Color Renders:
- 2.5 degree case. No top and bottom halves, the entire case is a single piece to maximize thock.
- Case available in aluminum or polycarbonate for the same price.
- Aluminum case color options: Cool Ranch, Gamer Grrl, Drank, Space Grey and Bushido Red. (Renders by the talented u/MetallicCharles2.)
- Top-mount plate available in 1.5mm sandblasted brass, 1.5mm sandblasted polycarbonate, or laser-cut 3mm clear acrylic.
- 5mm thick sandblasted brass weight with NEURON engraving. Aluminum prototype is 2lbs 6oz.
- QMK-compatible black PCB designed by Worldspawn; on-board atmega with USB-C.
- No LEDs. No in-switch or RGB. Sorry gamers.
- Supports full-size 6.25u or 2.25u / 2.75u split space layouts. (Supported Layouts.)
- By popular request, a sandblasted brass ortholinear plate will be offered as an add-on for $40, but you must provide your own PCB. Compatible with the Panc40 Anconda or Niu Mini PCBs. (Supported Ortho Plate Layouts)
- GB will stay open until midnight on November 1st in an open format. Everyone who fills out the form will be invoiced. If you don’t receive in invoice within 12 hours, PM me!
- Expected turnaround time from the factory is approximately 3 months assuming no delays or issues.
- One RNG-selected order will receive a Golden Ticket! If you are the recipient of this Golden Ticket, your entire order will be refunded. If you’re the lucky order, all you have to do is post a picture of your ticket on Reddit, Geekhack, Instagram, etc. and tag me in the post to verify.
- Unpaid invoices older than a week will receive a reminder every Friday until paid.
- All kits are $229.99 + tax + $20 shipping CONUS, regardless of case or plate material choice. Just provide switches and caps! International shipping will be evaluated based on USPS quotes, but PM me to make alternative international shipping arrangements.
- Extra plates available for $40/ea.
- Extra PCBs for $30/ea.
- EVA foam inserts for between PCB and plate for $15/ea.
For my sanity’s sake, please only enter when ready to pay. Thanks!
Want to talk to other 40% keyboard users and follow the Neuron project more closely? Check out the 40% Discord! There are additional pictures, soundtests, and frequent updates in the #neuron-gb channel!