[GB] Noxary XRF (Aluminum Realforce Case) LIVE!

After almost 2 years of development and planning, I’m happy to say that the group buy for XRF is live. If you have any questions, please ask away!

Noxary XRF Product Page

The Noxary XRF is a case replacement for the Realforce R1, a TKL keyboard designed & produced by Topre. You will be able to take the internals of your Realforce, and swap out the plastic case for the all metal enclosure. The included custom daughterboard features a USB C port, allowing you to connect your own cable. This is compatible with the 86u, 87u, 88u, and 89u, however the Winkeyless option will require full disassembly to remove two housings on the bottom row.

Group Buy details:

• How much? $369 + shipping.
  • What colors? Blue Gray, Lightning Silver, Meteorite Gray
  • Winkeyless or Winkey? Both for all 3 colors.

Specification:

• Compatible with Realforce R1 Internals
  • Seamless Case Design
  • Top Mounted Plate
  • 6° Base Angle
  • 17mm Front Height
  • ~2140g Kit Weight / ~2880g Built
  • USB C Daughterboard
  • Winkeyless or Winkey

Anodizing Colors:

• Blue Gray
  • Lightning Silver
  • Meteorite Gray

Contents:

• 1 x Aluminum Top
  • 1 x Aluminum Bottom
  • 1 x Daughterboard PCB
  • 1 x JST to JST Cable
  • 4 x M3 Hex Screws
  • 12 x M2 Hex Screws
  • 4 x 3M Bumpons

Group Buy Information:

• Starts October 28th
  • Closes November 30th
  • Shipping in early April

Noxary XRF Product Page

4 Likes

I like how the case goes from thin to thicc :+1:

I sure hope there’s a secret door in that top thicc part.

Hey @xondat do you happen to have some prototype photos with this board or maybe a render with realforce keycaps? I plan to use stock sliders and caps, so I was hoping to get a better idea of what the white/gray Realforce caps would look like with the different case colors offered.

Also, is this the same factory that is making the 280/220? Could I assume the blue grays will be close to the same color?

The caps in the renders were colored as close to the stock Realforce caps as possible. I have prototype pictures of the silver with light keyset?

And yes, they should be the same Blue Gray.

2 Likes

Wonder if people will be interested in a GB for an RF themed GMK set.

perfect. thanks!

One last request, @xondat, do you have a render of the light caps on the meteorite gray case?

EDIT–

I did the photosh00p thing:

1 Like

hmmm. I just bought that the norbaforce mk.ii… but that blue gray is speaking to me.