[GB] Space65:CyberVoyager | 65% Custom Keyboard

What does the schrodinger verison look like? I can’t quite find it on their insta

1 Like

It’s a random color option of his choosing. He’s posted a couple of ideas so far

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-f40AOHmfx/?igshid=21wmqtmbuz90

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-iU7WmHDrX/?igshid=sk5bu2pj6s07

The color case used in the Alexotos stream/video. Is that the RoboCop one?

By the way, in the last week, I have been having problems trying to reach your website. To be honest, this morning (EU Time), was the first time I could enter your website.

I love that orange+cream combo. Wish I could order it.

2 Likes

He seems to have a case from mixed parts.

The top case, bottom case, and weight all seem to be RoboCop.

The LED Badge should be black (not gray), the back badge should be white (not gold), and the front/right thing should be black (not gold).

It doesn’t fit with any of the kits, but I think he said it’s a sort of prototype.

Thank you so much for your answer! Too bad it’s a prototype. It looks really good. Especially with the GMK 8008.

Let me build this!

2 Likes

I bought the schrodinger version just on the off chance that I would get that combo :slight_smile: It’s beautiful.

1 Like

That’s sounds like a big gamble! :grimacing: I got the impression that it’s just a mix of the existing colors. :thinking:

But I wish you luck!

Me on the other hand ordered the keycaps without a suitable board or the slightest idea if I like SA. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I mean, I have 40 or 50 or hell who knows how many keyboards. Might as well gamble on one that might be a funky color :slight_smile:

U should order one more for better odds then. :wink:

oh, that’s kinda brilliant!

Might be cheaper to get it painted by a pro tho… :thinking::grin:

Schrodinger is not a mix of the existing colors, but custom combinations like in the image above.

To quote Airpotter:

it will be one of the several (mysterious) new colorways I will experiment with and end up being happy with. It will not be one of the regular colorways and it is not random. It is just you won’t know the color before you observe it.

1 Like

That’s good to know.
But would I be able to return it and get a refund if I don’t get a color I like? :thinking:

1 Like

Nice, I was thinking Yuri or Kaiju but the cream godspeed alphas are perfect for it.

1 Like

I don’t know about this one in particular, but group buys generally come with no warranty or returns, however provided there is nothing wrong with it you can most likely sell it on the aftermarket (usually /r/mm). Post purchase support also varies wildly per vendor, I have no idea what this specific one is like, some you can expect tons of help and some you can expect to never hear from again. Group buys in general are like some wild west shit, you don’t know what you’re going to get.

Back on topic here, I know these guys did a first round, I would start with skimming the geekhack thread for that. Anecdotally I have a friend that got one of the first round in silver and it’s pretty sick, I don’t remember him having any problems with it or it taking significantly longer than expected.

Ye, I could not pull the trigger on this one sadly.
Not knowing the color and the financial situation the virus created made me cautious. =/
Maybe someone gets it that doesn’t want it is free to call me up!

Oh damn how did i miss this. Gonna be one to look out for on mm i guess