Hi all, the group buy for Zygomorph, the thinnest mechanical keyboard ever, starts Friday
Available on RGBKB until Feb 11th, shipping by late May.
- Supports both MX and Choc LP switches
- 3.0mm (+0.2/-0.1) below-switch thickness, with no exposed electronics.
- Flush bottom screw-together design. The bottom row can be broken away.
- Two PCBs can be combined for a 5x12 or 4x12 layout without the need for an extra cable.
- 18.9mm switch pitch for minimal size.
- 10 rotary encoder positions (one per half), top OLED breakout (DIY)
- 2u in the corners for 5x6 config only
- Pre-soldered components and per-key RGB LEDs standard
If you have any questions, feel free to ask here or on my discord server.