[GB] Tomy Macropad

Introducing Tomy, a playful macropad with an adorable design. Tomy’s bottom row can be customized to your liking and features a centered spacebar cluster. With the power of QMK and VIAL, you can make Tomy do virtually whatever you want. The case is made from powdercoated aluminum and an acrylic bottom, which allows RBG to shine brightly.

• 6u + ISO Macropad

• Centered bottom row with multiple layout options

• Powdercoated (White) Aluminum Top mount case with Acrylic bottom

• Solder pcb with FR4 plate designed by NoahK

• RGB underglow

• QMK/VIAL support

• Tomy Macropad: $100

• Extra PCB/Plate: $20

• MoQ 25

• GB January 20 to February 17, 2024

• Estimated fulfillment: mid-late April 2024

Available at Keyboard Arcade

Tomy KLE

7 Likes

Tomy is open for orders at Keyboard Arcade!!

We are very close to meeting MoQ, with 18 kits sold so far. Thanks for the early support!!

This really looks cool as hell and I’m really tempted.

What are some of the things you plan on doing with yours? Have you heard any really cool ideas? I love the idea of macropads but I haven’t had the brainwave yet to push me into getting one.

Mine currently has my frequently used Discord emotes using macros :grin:

I’m making this announcement to inform you of a design change to the Tomy macropad case. The top chamfered edge on the prototype has several “pitting” marks in the powder coat finish. Due to the way the case is manufactured, I don’t have a guarantee that production units will not have the same issue. In order to minimize the chance of these imperfections, I have reduced the size of the chamfer to 0.5mm (please see attached mock-up). I realize this changes the look of Tomy and I, therefore, am giving the option for anyone to opt out, if they wish. It is my goal to deliver a quality product to you guys and I could not proceed without addressing this issue.

I apologize for any inconvenience these changes may have caused you.

-Mike

2 Likes

I forgot to post here, but MoQ has been met!!

3 Likes

The GB has now come to a close. Thank you to everyone who helped make this a success so far. I’ll be placing orders for everything over the next few days and will update you as we move along to fulfillment. We sold 35 Tomy’s, btw!! :heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Cases, pcbs/plates and acrylic bottoms have been ordered.

Fulfillment should start late next week. Cases, pcbs/plates and acrylic bottoms have all arrived.

5 Likes

I forgot to post here, but all Tomys shipped yesterday. Post those build pics!!

3 Likes

Extras are up on the store:

2 Likes