[GB] Tribosys 3203 Thin Switch Lubricant

As I’m not home and can’t arrange reliable numbers for a bit, the first numbers will be shown at the 1 week update.

However from what I’ve seen the numbers are a bit lower than I had hoped. Maybe people are thinking they can pick it up after group buy at the same price.

If it doesn’t hit MOQ, no one will be able to get it, guys! :joy:

1 Like

Aw, well I’m rallying for you! And for myself, to get this lube if I’m being honest.

Hope we at least hit MOQ.

If it doesn’t hit MOQ, no one will be able to get it, guys! :joy:

Oy. That got to me so ordered some. :crossed_fingers:

Just put an order in. Hopefully we can get some of that high quality krelbit l00b.

What is the MOQ, man? I will help by ordering a few vials. I’ll do it in the following few days. :slight_smile:

Pretty sure it is 500 from the topic.

The lowest tier usually gives the MOQ

1 Like

I wonder if some folks are waiting till you get back from vacation to put in an order. I’ll be putting mine in this week sometime as well.

Hello all,

I just wanted to put a 1 week update out regarding the status of the Tribosys 3203 group buy.

The group buy started out weaker than expected, and is about 1 week in and hovering around 1/3 of MOQ. Now, I’m at about the halfway point and I expect the amount of orders to stall dramatically. So, as a bit of a rallying cry to usher in the second week of this group buy, I wanted to post an update along with some of the changes I’ll be making to the group buy.

First of all, the buy currently has about 150 out of the 500 vials that need to be bought accounted for. If the current pace continues there will be no problems in reaching MOQ or getting close. However, I know that most group buys tend to drop off in their midpoint. This means I am estimating that 300 or so vials will be sold during the group buy. So, to incentivise more purchases during the run of the buy, and to make sure I can break even more quickly, I will unfortunately have to raise the price of the vials of Tribosys 3203 after the group buy unless MOQ is hit. The plan was to keep prices the same but at the rate of sales that I am making I don’t think that’s very practical for me.

Tribosys 3203 Pricing Post GB

If less than 500 vials are sold, post-gb vials will be USD $7.99 each.

If 500 vials are sold, post-gb vials will be USD $6.49 each.

If 750 vials are sold, vials will be USD $5.99 each.

If 1000 vials are sold, vials will be USD $5.49 each.

You can read more about Tribosys 3203 here:

You can find the group buy page for Tribosys 3203 here: https://www.reddit.com/r/mechmarket/comments/8zna18/ic_tribosys_3203_switch_lubricant

I’m really sorry to spring such a change on you guys. Please let me know how you feel about these changes.

I will attempt to answer any questions I can in the thread.

Cheers,

Bryan, Switchmod.net.

3 Likes

Thanks for the update! This is totally fair and beyond even expectation imo. Everybody just needs to know what a lubed switch feels like, try to find some lube on the market, and then realize that they should buy it from you!

2 Likes

This sounds fair to me and I hope it helps to encourage people to get in on the group buy instead waiting for it to be for sale on your site. Thanks for the opportunity to get some good Lube. Let’s go for 1000 vials everybody!

Just ordered 10 vials to help reach MOQ. :grinning:

Come on guys, let’s do it!

3 Likes

Bryan, is it possible to order some catweewee springs or 205g0 (when it comes back in stock) and have them shipped with the 3203, to save on shipping costs? I’m not in a hurry, and intl shipping is a bitch.

Speaking of 205g0, do you have an estimate on when it’ll be in stock again?