[Giveaway] 60% Acrylic/POM Gasket Carbon Fiber Prototype

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzMcoMvou4Q/

Hey there!

We currently run a little side project while we wait for the Lubrigante GB to finalize - parts coming in, PCB is being manufactured etc.!

As you can see in the Instagram post we give away one of our prototype GB spots!

The prototypes will have a bottom layer of 1.5mm carbon fiber, mid layers from acrylic or POM (being determined before shipping), Nitrile top and bottom isolating gaskets that hold a 1.5mm carbon fiber switch plate in place. The case should be compatible with all 60% PCBs (PCB not included). It will also come in 4 layouts in the prototype GB. You might be able to chose the layout depending on the outcome of the tests - but that’s not certain.

All you have to do is follow us on insta and we pick a winner next week of all new followers!

Clearly this is to boost our reach because more people participating in our GBs makes things cheaper for everyone, I think this is a clear win/win! :smiley:

This project will be another GB, again, under 100 euro. Our hope is to get the case down to 79-89 usd + shipping.

That’s all! :slight_smile:

PS: If you don’t have an instagram account you can comment here as well and I will tell you next week that you would’ve won if you had an instagram account :stuck_out_tongue: nah, kidding we’ll consider all participation, since we don’t want to force you to create an account. but keep in mind, as with the Lubrigante GB, we tend to announce GBs on instagram first… so there is absolutely a benefit in following us!

9 Likes

This is a pretty interesting keyboard!

I really like that logo peeking in that lower right corner :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice work, yo. Thanks for having the giveaway! I’m already following, of course :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Not a big IG user, but I followed you guys. Thanks for the giveaway, very cool thing to do for the community! Anyways GL everyone! :+1:

Very interested to get in on the group buy when its launched. Thanks for doing the giveaway!

Cool stuff! Thanks for doing this!