Glimpse of JTK Hyperfuse

From https://en.zfrontier.com/blogs/project-updates/project-updates-july-8th-2019

Top photo appears to have color issue but colors in the the bottom photo looks nice.

UPDATE: I’m pretty sure they’re JTK Hyperfuse but the purple ‘menu’ keycap is not on the GB page https://en.zfrontier.com/products/jtk-hyperfuse so I may be wrong.

2 Likes

that’s a JTK legend, not a GMK legend, so looks about right to me

2 Likes

oooof. My first reaction was ‘those legends look slightly blurry’. Didn’t know that was a JTK trait/issue.

Could be just the camera+compression+rotation, like the color. Fingers crossed.

Not really - that’s kinda how JTK legends have always been. They’ve almost always had rounded corners instead of sharp ones. To me, that’s not an issue, it’s just how JTK is and what i’d expect from a JTK set.

2 Likes

The first picture is trash, and I wouldn’t use it as an accurate representation of color or legend sharpness. The other pictures aren’t perfect but have better lighting at least.

1 Like

Those menus are old keys, they are made together with some other keys. So dont care about this.

About the color, we make the color according to the actual keys from GMK hf(almost 90% color match). But hf has several versions,I am not quite sure which version do you compare to if you think the color brings some issue.

7 Likes

Sorry if I didn’t make it clear enough. In my comment:

Top photo appears to have color issue but colors in the the bottom photo looks nice.

I meant the photo had color problems (low saturation, etc), not the keycap. Bottom photo had no saturation problem and better lighting.

1 Like

Thanks for coming by and responding!

Do you know which version of GMK Hyperfuse you’re matching to?

When you say “90%” match, how are you quantifying that number?

I think they’re going for R1 colors. HFO colors is closer to my taste but I like R1 colors too.

I understand sir. Those pics always can not accurately restore the true appearance.

1 Like

Sorry I do not know. I just made the color according to some keys which were sent to me. I am not sure which version is that.

Use my eyes and roughly estimated

1 Like

Do we have any updates on the set?

Last update from novelkeys was July 24; they said it almost done sorting

Last update from novelkeys was July 24; they said it almost done sorting

My spider sense tells me they’re almost done with almost done sorting.

1 Like

Hmmm, these might be a worthwhile pickup depending on the price of extras. Not even sure what keyboard I’d put them on considering the fact my hyperfuse set is currently in its bag lol.

1 Like

Anyone else order off Mechkeys and not receive the set yet? Their site’s not working for me.

I know this is a dead thread, but has anyone received theirs yet? I feel completely ripped off by MechKeys, as it’s been a year and a half and I still have nothing. I’ve contacted zFrontier directly to request a set and will provide proof of purchase.

1 Like