"Hello, again" M0110 reboot

So the board is back for a round 2 with some changes (the GB went live at 8am EDT this morning with a soft cap of 250 units). It’s offered with a few anno colors, 2 e-colors (e-beige anyone?), and a pc option. $300 for anno and PC kits, $338 for e-colors – international shipping (only option) is a bit steep but understandable at $44-55. PC plate, and solderable PCB come with the kit, but alu and cf plates are available as extras (the plate files will be released as well). It also comes with a gasket set which can be used in leu of top-mounting the plate – these gaskets can also retrofit the previous round top mount only to a gasket mount. The board now uses aio3’s unified daughterboard with the JST connector instead of the previous ribbon cable so I’m assuming that we are getting ESD protection through the daughterboard. Also of note, the HHKB version no longer has the “hello” badge on the top of the case as there was a lot of support in the IC to remove it.

There was a little drama with the first run which is explained in the IC thread, and it appears that this round will be much smoother. The runner is very active and responsive on their discord as well.

6 Likes

Hello gorgeous!

1 Like

I passed on the Modern 0110 and the first round of the “Hello”, so I had to grab a M0110 inspired board this time around.

2 Likes

The price is very reasonable. So tempting.

1 Like

And here I was telling myself I was done with buying keyboards for the year. I too, am tempted.

1 Like

Great looking board! Very tempting, kind of wish I have an extra 300$ floating around… :sweat:

3 Likes

Oh mein Gott…

1 Like

That smokey gray PC one looked awesome but I dont see it available now. However, I also thought the Kara was going to look cool in that color, but it turned out way darker than I had imagined.

2 Likes

Wow, insanely great :smiley: I wish you all the best.

1 Like

Would have jumped on this if I didn’t already have the Modern M0110. Excellent price!

1 Like

I wanted to be brave and buy the e-beige since it’s so cool, but I hate being locked into a narrow color scheme for keycaps and so I bought the gray one like usual. If it was a bit closer to cream I would have jumped on it.

I’m so glad this isn’t a hotswap friendly Group Buy - I’m way too deep in this month.

1 Like

Gray is gorgeous it is the one that tempts me the most since I already have an e-white board coming in.

1 Like

I’ve found beige is surprisingly versatile and will look good with a variety of colors irl

2 Likes

I think it looks cool and would like to have one but I think I gotta save some cash :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Oh man i want this, but man do I also not have the cash right now. Really impressed by the price + estimated fulfillment time.

2 Likes

The beige would look really good with my Skyriter keycaps. I think that group buy even used a render of an M0110a. The gray might also work… hm, I think I am doomed to join this. Just a bit hesitant about the soldering.

2 Likes

can confirm beige looks good with skyriter:

Instagram:Reece Conrad on Instagram: "SA Skyriter keycaps by @christopherjanzen"
In fact, beige looks good with almost anything :slight_smile: This is the beige modern M0110. I believe the beige used on the Hello M0110 reboot will be even less yellow.

10 Likes

Wow, that is SHARP.

Definitely tempting.

1 Like