Follow-up: my GPD Pocket took 15 minutes (!!!) to convert the K-Type PCB into a STEP file. At home I uploaded it into Fusion 360. But because it is a 3d object I couldn’t directly convert it into DXF, so I:
- made a drawing from the 3d object inside Fusion 360
- converted the drawing into PDF
- used an online converter to change it from PDF to DXF
- opened the DXF in QCAD and checked the dimensions. They were wrong, the drawing was reduced by a factor of 25.4 - not coincidentally that’s the conversion factor between Imperial and metric units (1 inch = 25.4mm)
- used QCAD to resize the DXF.
Finally I got the drawings right! (Well, there’s a 4 micrometers error as a matter of fact, but I can live with that. )