HHKB Winter 2022 Virtual Webcast 12/16/22

Hope to see you all there!

5 Likes

Dang, I have something tomorrow exactly at 4. That sucks. Hope it runs well!

1 Like

Was a great webcast! I agree with their idea of doing capsules or collections to premiere new colorways, and I hope that they do ultimately bring hipros to the masses. I don’t know that they’ll get back to us on the Snow ABS question but I’m glad @Manofinterests asked. I did think it was very interesting that they made a prototype metal HHKB and ran into issues including cost. All in all I really enjoy these webcasts and hope that they keep doing them.

6 Likes

I agree; this webcast was great! And that metal prototype case HHKB was definitely surprising to learn!

2 Likes

Can you please tell us more about the metal prototype? I missed the webcast.

hey @Alien yeah Kutsuwada-san didn’t say much. He mentioned that there was a prototype for a metal case HHKB at PFU recently, but it was hard to get it right and also keep the cost reasonable. He gave no indication if there would be further prototypes or if the project was abandoned. But still, it was a pretty neat peek behind the curtain

1 Like

Thanks @topre_user That’s very interesting

1 Like

Can vouch for this.

8 Likes

All the more reason why the Heavy Grail is so impressive @norbauer !!

3 Likes

@Manofinterests where can we post questions to be asked in the Q and A for the upcoming HHKB and PFU America Webcast this November 3rd?

this one–

Thank you! I am looking forward to it!

3 Likes