Hi everyone! Im Mark from PH

Im interested to know more on the custom keyboard and the topic of designing one.
Im quite new to the community but I have my first mechanical keyboard (Razer Blackwidow) way back 6 years ago. And I been using it for most games on a pc.

Now since I found out the flexibility of having a bluetooth and wired options for some keyboard.
My interest grow back and I want to know more…

Stay safe everyone!

7 Likes

Stay safe and welcome to Keebtalk!

What’s your favorite keyboard you’ve seen in the community so far?

2 Likes

Hello and welcome!

I’ve said it before because it’s true; you’ve come to the right place. Global craziness aside, this is also a great time to get into the hobby, with more and more interesting options available now than ever before. Wireless and/or Bluetooth functionality is also becoming more common on mechanical keyboards, and is even available on some customs.

Are there any particular layouts or board sizes that interest you?

3 Likes

Welcome to this dope community! Glad to see more and more people join everyday.

1 Like

Wow! Im one of your subscriber sir!

Even though I have never seen one personally but I have been lurking on those RAMA and Norbauer creations. Their attention on details are inspiring and I believe the community see that too. Given all of their works can easily sold out in just hours of releasing it. :smile:

Hello sir! :slight_smile:

Well said! For layouts I love to have a custom build of 65% and 75% layout. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for the warm welcome! :slight_smile: