Hi! I'm Den-Fi

I am an audio enthusiast, and if there’s one thing I’ve learned, it causes you to spill into many other high creativity hobbies. I’ve been siphoning information from Keebtalk since 2018, only making an account in 2019. I’ve gained a fair bit of knowledge from here and built a few boards with that information. I’ve even run into some of you in other hobbies (looking at you @ninjapirate and @habbang).

It’s been great. So many builds, ideas, and overall creativity. One of my favorite things is watching something go from concept to reality (especially @norbauer) , and it happens a lot here! Hoping the trend continues and I can keep building boards.

Recently gathered my experiences in one (well two parts) place:

14 Likes

Welcome @Den-Fi ! Along with @ninjapirate, you are one of my absolute favorite photographers of my products—and of everyday objects in general. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Thanks! That means a lot. I like being able to produce a photo that reflects the art that went into the piece I’m photographing. And you definitely make that easy.

1 Like

O…Other hobbies, what do you mean? :eyes:

Glad you’re here man! And keep up the amazing photography work, in all areas! You’re definitely one of the very best.

2 Likes

No idea. Certainly not talking about your multi-thousand dollar hifi desk. Idk what gave anyone that silly idea lol. Thanks! One day I’ll create beautiful keebs like yours when I grow up.

1 Like

Glad to have you here at the forum! Always happy to see another creative join the fun. I really enjoyed your write-ups, a I have to agree with @norbauer - that’s some lovely photography.

2 Likes

Those shots of the domes and springs are nice.

Do you happen to have a phone wallpaper sized one of the domes by any chance?

1 Like

@Deadeye Thank you very much!

@WhitePlate Thanks! Let me know what phone you have and I will be more than happy to make you one.

2 Likes

I’ve a Oneplus6
It’s resolution is 2280 x 1080
and screen size is 160mm diagonal

Not sure which one of these measurements are needed but thanks!

Here you go!

2 Likes

Welcome to KT & absolutely awesome write up man! I thoroughly enjoyed the read! Definitely something I will show to anyone looking to get into the hobby. Also I agree with everyone else, your photos are amazing! Anyways looking forward to talking keebs with you on here & any future contributions you bring to the site!

2 Likes

Thank you! looks so good

1 Like

@Rob27shred Thank you so much! Makes it worth it to have gone so in depth.

@WhitePlate Glad you like it!

2 Likes

wow that dome shot is next level, definitely stealing this as phone wall paper too

1 Like

Thanks! It honestly surprised me that it came out as interesting as it did. Seemed like it would be a rather mundane item, but when I looked at the image preview I was like oh! That’s pretty cool. Used it as a wallpaper for quite some time to keep up my motivation for what was a very tedious dome swap.

1 Like

Just re-did my site. Figured I’d consolidate all of my keeb stuff in one place.

9 Likes

It’s that time of year again!
I’ve condensed the last year or so into written piece.
Shout out to @Deadeye for all the knowledge about what makes a switch good.

5 Likes