Hi, I'm Elbert (eksuen)

Hi, I’m Elbert. You may or may not know me as eksuen from a variety of forums. My foray into this hobby started in 2014, when I bought a new computer. I had always used the stock fullsize keyboard provided and I was frustrated with the awkward position I had to assume to access my mouse. I never use the numpad at home so I thought to myself, “There has got to be a keyboard out there that excludes the numpad.” I did some research, bought a KB Paradise V80, and the rest is history.

In the years since, I have amassed a significant collection. I’ve moved overwhelmingly into custom builds and/or modding stock options because I find the experience both fun and rewarding. I’m also slowly converting people such as colleagues and my better half.

This is unlikely to be a comprehensive list, but I have assembled (in no particular order):
FOX Orange (x2)
Moon
Octagon V2
White Fox
Infinity
NerD 60 (x2)
B.Face
DZ60
GH60 Satan
MiniVan
Sentraq S65-X
TGR Jane CE

I have modded (switch swap, spring/component swap, case swap, material inserts for dampening, etc.):
KUL ES-87
Novatouch
Masterkeys Pro S
V80 MTS
V60 Alps
V60
Ducky Legend
TADA 68
Realforce 87U
WASD V2
Varmilo VA68 Alps

To-do list:
Realforce 87U (into Norbaforce)
MIRA SE
RAMA M65-A
Clueboard
Pearl
FOX Orange 75
Custom modded Portal-themed board for my SO

I have, on numerous occasions, thought about offering assembly services to the community, but I never got around to it. I could probably handle a couple projects here and there, but I don’t currently have the capacity to provide such a service with regularity. In any case, if you want to pick my brain or discuss a potential assembly job, feel free to reach out.

Cheers.

1 Like

Very jealous that you have a TGR Jane CE, but welcome!

That’s such an amazing collection! Welcome to Keebtalk!

1 Like

Thanks!

And had. It has hopefully found a better home.