Hi :) I'm William

Hey Keebtalk!

I’m a mech user in central Iowa, Just saying hi of course. But if anyone is interested, I just lost 3/4 of my boards in a flood about a week ago. Luckily, the board that survived was my Ducky 711 my wife gifted me last christmas :slight_smile:

I lost my first two keyboards, they were an eagle 77 and a gramr I believe. I also lost my AnnePro :cry: with carbon fiber backplate, larger battery mod, and translucent keycaps. I plan to take the loss of that board and turn it into the gain of a newer Bluetooth board. I see more and more coming out all the time.

If anyone else is in Iowa, Minneapolis and down, Omaha, or otherwise close I’m sure we will eventually run into each other. Happy Typing everyone :wink: Super excited to see what knowledge I can gain from this forum!

Really sorry to hear that! Any keyboard loss is a great one. Hope family and friends are well at least and welcome!

First, welcome!

Second, I’m sorry to hear about your loss. Hopefully your family and wife made it through relatively unscathed. I’d much rather lose all of my keyboards over the alternative. Now you get to rebuild your collection (maybe with some insurance money involved? haha) from the ground up.

Third, R2 of CA66 is going to include a bluetooth option, I’d look into that for a new wireless board if you’re patient enough to wait for it. [IC] CA66 Custom Keyboard Round 2 (follow lastest quote for updates!)

Hopefully both you and your family are okay! I hate to hear about any keyboard loss, but it sounds like you’re taking the loss in stride and can come out on top :slight_smile: