Hi this is CrazyDesigners from China

Looks great! I’m still curious how they will all be programmed?

Also, will there just be a clear diffuser, or will there be an option for a frosted one?

!ECIN :smiley:

This is probably the board I’m looking forward to the most now.

I was pretty hyped until they announced ANSI only. =/

1 Like

u might wanna know the solution of LED control ,we currently use WS2812B . but not decided yet, we could try other plans.

1 Like

we got another led lighting effect test! :thinking:
https://vimeo.com/410519465

what kind of effect do you want to see on cyberboard ? a phrase, a animation or anything else?
if u got any ideas, just tell me!

Looks great!

Pulse, Rain, and Swirl to name some.

A mode that corresponds to key presses in various ways would be a must! (if possible)

and lastly a mellow mode…where random lights slowly fade in and out (resembling stars?)

1 Like

CAPS LOCK in red when pushed. :thinking::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

noted.

as i mentioned in the GH thread, i think the video game snake could be a good idea

I know… a Burroughs 205 effect!

1 Like

Someone should buy three of these, program them to output whatever they type, and host a keyboard Jeopardy! game show

2 Likes

Loving the LEDs

1 Like

Nice

1 Like

bruh… this is awesome

1 Like

We recently collaborated with a dope keycap designer to make renderings for our Cyberboard. Hope you guys like them!

We also have collaborations with other keycap designers, so stay tuned!

Keyboard:
Cyberboard by Crazy Designers

Keycap:
GMK Neon City by SoraNoTenshi

5 Likes

bruh…

we have collaborated with another keycap designer @Swishy to make renderings for our Cyberboard, and its called [KAM 80s After Dark].

I really love the vibe when cyberboard combines KAM 80s After Dark together. Hope you guys like them!

Other collaborations coming soon, stay tuned!

Keycap:
KAM 80s After Dark by Swishy

4 Likes

I think is is really cool, I just can’t get over the fact I’ll never see LED screen when it’s sitting on my desk.

2 Likes

If u sit up straight I believe you will see it.

this is an exploded view of Cyberboard. what do you see :thinking:

1 Like