Hotswaps - We built an online mechmarket catalog with advanced filters & search!

Hi everyone!

I’ve been a member for a while now, mostly lurking around, and I’ve noticed that a lot of the community is interested in a better interface for shopping the keyboard aftermarket. When I built my first board, I remember being frustrated trying to casually window-shop mechmarket for items I’d be interested in. So, over the past few months, my buddy and I have been building www.hotswaps.io; our idea of a great browsing experience designed specifically for viewing mechmarket listings through an intuitive and advanced filtering system.

Our goal is to help the community save time from sifting through mechmarket by making the process of finding a new board or keycap set more simple. I think that whether you’re a veteran of the hobby or you’re just starting out on your first keeb, you should be able to find the items you want quickly and not have to spend an immense amount of time and energy searching.

We would love to hear what you guys think! We built it specifically with the community in mind, so we’re definitely happy to implement new features and make any changes you guys feel are needed.

2 Likes