How are you today?

I was in that boat too for a long time. Then I broke down and got a pair of true wireless ear buds and I just toss one in, turn on the ambient sound pass through, and listen to the stream while I go about daily life. The Twitch mobile app lets you lock the hone but keep the audio going.

1 Like

ā€œā€¦ typing is straight up one of my favorite things to do.ā€

This

Also, praying for you.

1 Like

I mostly game on my 1050Ti laptop these days. Hopefully will shift to a fully AMD build by December this year! 3600x with 5700XTā€¦really excited about the setup!
I am mostly a battle royale and FPS gamer, but I do play other games like RPG and survival games like ARK (EA Free Week) and GTA. My primary game always has been PUBG though. Have played DOOM and been palying CSGO since I was 5. :slight_smile:

Iā€™ve suffered from a ruptured disk 2x in my life and while Iā€™m not sure itā€™s the same pain level as what youā€™re describing, I feel your pain, so to speak.

I have vivid memories of the excruciating task of getting up in the morning and starting my day after laying down for the night. It took a good 10 min just to get on my feet. Simple things like getting dressed and putting on shoes, or even brushing my teeth were the worst!

Thankfully I found a series of stretches that keep it in check. Anyway Iā€™m sorry youā€™re dealing with that.

1 Like

Okay, Iā€™ll bite (I canā€™t help it, Iā€™m so curious!) Also I hope you are ok.

I actually didnā€™t mean to make anyone askšŸ˜‚

Was fixing our car with my dad. Told him he had put the jack wrong, he didnā€™t listen. I was under the carā€¦ Jack got looseā€¦ The front tyres were off and I was on the left side of the car. So right ribs got fractured and bruised. All better now though! It actually was just an issue for 14 days.

1 Like

Okay, yā€™all just made my day with this thread and I just woke up after a fitful 4 hours of sleep after not being able to sleep until 6AM.

So Iā€™m feeling a bit grouchy, tired, and frustrated at those feelings but Iā€™m inspired to stay positive thanks to your posts!

7 Likes

Love a good bitter, but hard to find in the US. (Texas specifically)

Right now Iā€™m feeling depressed that I once again missed out on the polycarb norbaforceā€¦ :pensive:

2 Likes

Maybe something better is to come?

Norbauer just posted a polycarbonate Norbatouch if youā€™re interested.