[IC] Aquaria Keyboard (Pictures of prototype available now)

Incandescent - emitting light as a result of being heated

Medusa as in medusa phase members of Medusozoa : )

made in Americaā€¦is there an estimated price?

You are the winner of the name change competition, I will message you for more details.

1 Like

I dig the new name.

1 Like

WOW !!! So excited !!

As a weekly top clack viewer (on youtube), when someone like you say that they like the name I suggested, it fills me with a warm fuzzy feelingā€¦ like Iā€™m part of somethingā€¦ I love this community !!!

1 Like

Weā€™re all family here, my friend!

1 Like

Also, with the purchase of an acrylic plate you are entered to win another aquaria keyboard.

Any estimates on the weight of this boi yet? Also without the jellyfish engraving on the weight, would it just be plain?

Estimate is 4-5 pounds maybe more since the weight is going to be part of the bottom of the case instead of being attached to it. And if you donā€™t get the jellyfish it will just be plain. Prototype should be done by this weekend or early next week. Iā€™ll be getting pictures from the shop.

1 Like

So far the shop has told me the estimated weight is about 4.2 pounds, but I will weight it when I receive it.

1 Like

do you have any estimate on when you plan to run the buy? i know youā€™re just getting the first samples now. so was wondering if you had any time line in mind.

I want to start the GB around next week when the prototype is done being anodized.

1 Like

sounds awesome, ill be ready! oh and one other thing will this be a limited number case or as many as come in the gb period?

I will just take in orders. But I have an MOQ of at least 20 orders since that is the amount the shop needs to give me a lower price.

1 Like

i feel youā€™ll have no problem hitting 20, i know im in. thanks for the response!