Hi, I’d like to introduce Båge. I am new (to posting) on Keebtalk. You probably have seen this one at a few meetups and around GH and Instagram.
- Single Piece case
- AEK Curve for use with AEK caps
- Angle : 6 degree
- Weight : Internal. Material TBD
- Material : Aluminum and possibly Polycarbonate
- Mount : O-Ring mount, friction fit
- Uses Universal Daughter Board for USB C
- PCB : Custom ALPS pcb with flex cuts and underglow. Existing MX PCBs (and plates) will work too.
- Plate Materials : Aluminum, FR4, Stainless Steel, Standard BYO 60 plate support
- QMK and VIA compatible Not merged yet
Design Initial Prototype Interest Check Prototype the final weight design in brass
- Another Prototype round with changes from IC?
- **Interest Check II **
- Group Buy
I’d like to keep this list small. Following are the options, but depending on IC feedback only two or three of these might be offered initially.
- Space Grey
- Trying to get samples for one matching an aged AEK II
TBD. Trying to keep it as low as possible. We have a vendor backing this, so more information about this will come closer to when this is ready to go.
These layouts will be supported by the ALPS pcb.
My fascination with the AEK60 form factor, GSKT-00 and kkatano’s Bakeneko
The main inspiration for this case though along with the AEK fascination was the GSKT-00 for understanding o-ring mounts and kkatano’s Bakeneko for the single piece construction. This is not a Bekeneko with a modified bottom, it is a board designed from scratch using the same internal design style but applying things I have learned so far on my design journey, also taking into factor the construction differences between ALPS and MX builds.
Please fill out the IC even if you had filled the previous one if this is something that interests you. Thank you for checking it out