[IC] F62-PE keyboard by Alf re-run
Original GB link: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=96650.0
Recently saw someone with a F62-PE IRL, CNC’d by ALF, and very bumped out that I didn’t get into this hobby sooner. Well, I got in touch with the guy behind ALF (Xuxian), and he told me he could make a batch of F62-PE, with an MOQ of 20, which would cost $390 + shipping for the whole kit.
- 7° typing angle
- QMK compatible Immersion Gold PCB
- Aluminum plate
- Titanium plated screw
- Detachable Mini B. Cable not included.
These are from Xuxian himself. I can add more details if you have questions.
- There were only three rounds of these keyboards, less than 50 of them in total
- Top and bottom of case is equal in height, split in middle
- The case itself weight a freaking 4KG
- The keyboard can be shipped in 60 days.
- If anyone is interested, I can work with a local Cerakoat vendor to get more colours than the grayscale. Won’t be cheap though.
To share your interest for this GB, please comment below
Who’s running this
I am a programmer, with two kids, situated in Hong Kong, and started using mechs for about 3 years now. Started to get serious this year and now settled on a 30g capacitative keyboard…for now. I realised that the coolest keyboards are all GBs and limited in quantity. So, I got in touch with some manufacturers and see if they can re-run some stuff. Anyways, if this run is successful I can probably do this part time and make pretty keyboards a bit more accessible. Cheers.