[IC] GMK Copper ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ—ฝ๐Ÿ•ท๏ธ Group Buy Date January 13th and Kit pricing added

Hello Keebtalk,

I must apologize but I only became aware of ICs being posted here today and wanted to share GMK Copper.

Provide feedback here https://forms.gle/mqJmBs9QZHixnG2m9

This set has come a long ways since its early days so I wanted to share.
Copper is a perfect fit for a keycap set, it also offers a number of directions in design.I love coin collecting, chemistry, biology, history and this set has it all simply using Copper as the theme.

I originally focused on the Pantone colour Copper Coin as I think its a great colour, it is different and it allows me to represent a metal with a non-metallic colour. Copper has so many colours and that is part of this set, and with a keyset you can only really touch on a few of those many colours but the direction I went I present below.

Kits

In an effort to cover as many boards as possible I have included numpad, physical ISO, and keys for a basic Ortho/40s in the base kit and have limited the kits to 3

Base
139.99 USD/ 134 EUR/ 195 CDN/ 205 AUD/ (Asia 160 USD/995 RMB)

Novelties - some of these may be puzzling, please ask for reasoning or what any of these mean
44.99 USD/ 46 EUR/ 63 CDN/ 66 AUD/ (Asia 48 USD/322 RMB)

Spaces
24.99 USD/ 27 EUR/ 35 CDN/ 37 AUD/ (Asia 27 USD/ 178 RMB)

Renders

Iron 165 by Smith and Rune

45-ATS by Abec

Rama M60

Deskmats

Artisan by Salvun - Copper with real Patina

Group Buy Scheduled for January with the following vendors
US - Kono
Canada - DESKHERO
Europe - MyKeyboard
Oceania - Daily Clack
Asia - ZFrontier - CN ZFrontier - EN

Please provide any comments here and on the form at the top

Thank you for looking and allowing me to present GMK Copper

7 Likes

Iโ€™ve liked it from day 1. Love the color choices and Iโ€™m really excited to see the artisan. Personally, Iโ€™m not a fan of the novelties because they make it feel less unified overall. I guess you have reasoning for all of them, but they just donโ€™t all make sense together visually. But thatโ€™s fine b/c itโ€™s in a separate kit that I donโ€™t have to buy.

Hope you get a lot of interest. Love the colors!

Is there a reason GMK is so common for artisan key cap sets? I prefer other profiles.

Love the color way! Itโ€™ll be a success for sure! Especially all the Rust programmers, ha!

I really dig this. All of it, including the mats. Well done.

1 Like

I absolutely love the periodic table novelty. Beautiful set.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback, the novelties are definitely different and arenโ€™t for everyone. Thanks for the support and glad you love the colour, honestly the more I see the alpha colour it grows on me so I hope everyone else feels the same!!

Lol thanks, I can speak from my experience as a new Cap designer, I think GMK was the most mature and had the most resources available to start.
I also love the look of the caps and also the quality reputation and reliability of GMK is second to none. Other profiles/manufacturers are certainly in the conversation

Thanks for the kind words. I hope you are right.

1 Like