[IC] GMK Empire

already exists @ChrisSwires

1 Like

Mfw beaten to to the punch by mere days/months/years. Again.

3 Likes

Quick update:

I sent a message to Snappo to discuss a possible fusion of the keysets as I do feel that two sets so similar might hurt each other if ran at the same time/in a similar timeframe.

i hope that collab goes thru! would be a shame if they ran simultaneously.

1 Like

Yeah, I’d like to make everything so the set don’t hurt each other so a collaboration seems like the best idea :slight_smile:
I will keep you guys updated hehe

1 Like

Update: Monochrome and Empire fusing

As mentionned in the original thread, Snappo and I have been talking about the sets and we have agreed it is better to work together to reach a common goal, rather than have our sets compete against each other.
We are keeping the theme of this keyset, the novelties (if Disney miraculously accepts) as well as the artisans but we are changing the white from WS1 to WS2 (see this and this), we are changing to Monochrome’s icon mods. Kits will be revised and might be subject to change. We are also thinking about a new name, hang tied

4 Likes

Excited to see what we can do from here :grinning:

3 Likes

Really glad the three of you came to an agreement over this so quickly, great work all! It would have been a real shame to see both struggle through competition.

3 Likes

Glad to see this happen! Camaraderie folks, this is what it looks like.

2 Likes

Thank you for changing the kit to include 6u center-stem in the base kit. Heck, I’ll pick this up just for the spacebars.

1 Like

Really lovely to see the merge. Excited too!

1 Like

Good job on working together.

I’m not too fussed on the novelties (not that i dont like them, I jut never use novelties) so even if they are knocked back im still in.

2 Likes

I’m glad everyone is excited for this! We will be revising what our kits include to make sure they are as refined as possible! :grin:

1 Like

glad to see the merger guys - def in for a good BoW set either way :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will request this thread to be locked, please move all discussions to [IC] GMK Monochrome

Thanks for all the support!

1 Like

for me this is a must have :ok_hand:

Lets play the game of how many times you can change a setname before people start getting annoyed

once. This thread should have been locked by the admins

how about no?

@Manofinterests Could you lock this thread please? I thought it was done but seems like it’s not the case :S

1 Like