[IC] GMK Korean Beige Add-on Kit

Hi all,

This is a set I’ve been thinking about for a little bit, so I thought I’d get a quote from GMK, and then check how much interest there is.

It’s a very simple set, featuring Korean sublegends in a beige color scheme. It will work with basically any beige set you’ve seen (GMK, OG Cherry, etc.). It’s easier to say “if it isn’t L9 alphas, then it won’t be compatible”.

Quick information:

• Price - $??
  • MOQ - 150
  • Compatible with beige keysets
  • GMK Doubleshot
  • L9 base, CR legends

Things To Do:

• Find vendors to run the set
  • Maybe create some renders

PLEASE FILL THIS FORM OUT IF YOU ARE INTERESTED: https://forms.gle/m3brmYFR8W6S91XWA

Questions & Answers:

Q - When will this run?
A - I haven’t contacted any vendors yet, so this is impossible to answer.

Q - How approximate is the price?
A - I have no idea how much margin vendors add, so I can’t say anything for sure right now.

Q - Will you add any more keys?
A - Probably not. Only the R2 1.5u |\₩? key may be added.

Q - Will you be running the group buy?
A - No. I will be looking for a vendor to run this.

Q - Will you profit from this buy?
A - No. I’d be happy to get a free set, but otherwise I’m just hoping to present the idea and then find a vendor to take over.

Thanks to Janglad for putting up with my questions about GMK, and trg1234 & P0T0FGR33D for feedback on the kit.

Nice, I’m totally down with this project as I have really wanted to see a GMK Hangul set as long as I’ve been in the hobby! I filled to IC out, I think the num/punctuation row should be left out if it even comes close to doubling the price. It would be a nice addition if not so expensive, but the alphas & pipe key cover all the keys that have sub legends in a Hangul set so just running those keys to keep costs low makes perfect sense to me.

This is amazing! I’ve been waiting for a hangul set, this’ll scratch the itch for now

Nice

To be quite honest, I’ve always been wondering why there hasn’t been many projects with Hangul since I got into this hobby. Definitely want to join, but don’t have sets to go with beige.