[IC] GMK Lazurite | GB LIVE (GB Thread Soon)

That’s pretty stunning.

1 Like

It really is! :slight_smile: You can check out his other works. The details of Sandun’s artisans are next-level.

Update 02/10/21

We are still waiting for GMK’s price quotes for Lazurite and we’re giving it until tomorrow to know if we can push through with the Feb. 12, 2021 schedule of GB release. If we can’t get the quotes sooner, we will have to move the date of the launch but rest assured the group buy will happen.
-I am continuously uploading updated renders so you can have a better view of how GMK Lazurite will look on different boards.
-Uploaded better view of the Paint Frame and Renaissance Ornament deskmats
-Sandun recommended his friend who is also making artisan keycaps, Namong, another very talented artisan from Korea who will be part of the collaboration for GMK Lazurite. You may check his works at https://www.instagram.com/namong.art/
-Lastly, let me highlight this RAMA Esc Key once again :smiley:

RAMA WORKS (Australia)

RAMA WORKS x Lazurite Metal Esc Key
(Brass with Polished Gold PVD)

02/10/21

-Since we are still waiting for the price quotes from GMK/UNIQEY, we will be rescheduling the GB date for GMK Lazurite . We don’t want to rush things and this will also help us prepare everything with breathing room before the actual dates. I am in constant communication with vendors, collaborators and everyone involved in this project.
-While there are things not going according to the initial plan, there is still great news for everyone, we will make sure the community is satisfied with the group buy ( GIVEAWAY/S ) on their way. ;)
-Get more updates and info about the set here:

-To cap this update, let me put the spotlight to these amazing artisan keycaps by another talented artisan from Korea, Namong (he was referred by Sandun and he finished this right away while keeping them clean, it’s astounding, hands down to this great artist!)
Check his other works HERE

Namong Keycaps x GMK Lazurite

2 Likes

02/12/21

-GB for GMK Lazurite is still pending as we wait for the price quotes, I will post updates on different platforms for everyone following the progress

-GB for Sandun x GMK Lazurite x Namong Keycaps Collab artisan keycaps are LIVE at Reddit with a bonus GIVEAWAY.

GB Link (more information about the sales): Sandun x Namong x Lazurite

02/27/21

Raffle for Bowbie Keycaps x GMK Lazurite Bearbies is NOW LIVE until 10PM EST, February 27, 2021.
go to Bowbie Keycap’s link in the Instagram account bio to access form

1 Like

It’s been a long time before I was able to update this thread, GMK Lazurite’s GB is finally LIVE. Please read through this thread. I’ll be setting up a GB thread for all updates about the group buy. Thank you very much for all the support!

If you are reading this, I’d like to let you know that it has been a rough road getting to this point. But I will always stay positive about this journey. Ultra marinus , the theme of this set means beyond the sea, representing us as a community, a distant bond but a precious one. I will always wish the best for all of you. Thank you for being a part of this journey!

-Get more updates and info about the set here:

Dropping here as well, Alpha Keycaps x GMK Lazurite

Alpha Keycaps Keypora Lazurite

Alpha Keycaps Salvador Lazurite