Welcome to the summer of SPLASH!
GMK Splash will be a re-run of a classic color-way… GMK Splash includes a R5 bottom row. This provides the set with a superior typing feel and fuller sculpted aesthetic. We are creating the kits with cost, compatibility and flexibility in mind, we welcome any feedback you have to improve the kits offered.
Initial Renders & Kits (Mech27 Render Most Up to Date)
https://imgur.com/gallery/iWedTPK (Legends sizing for render 2 & 3 will be updated next post)
- Base Set MOQ 150 @ ~$100 USD
- Additional Set (ISO Etc) TBD
- Numpad Kit TBD
- Novelties TBD
- Community Feedback
- Completion of Kits (November)
- Final Interest Check (December)
- Group Buy Opens (Late December/January)
We are excited to announce we will be partnering with several great community members to bring you everything you need to make a SPLASH with your keyboard.
We are working with Badger Cables to offer the best in industry cables for GMK Splash. Here is the options that we have worked out so far, let us know what you think!
- Uncoiled and 6" coil
- 2-6 feet in length
- Two colour options
- Primecaps truly makes some of the most impressive artisans out there and we couldn’t be happier to be working with them on this project!
You can check out there fantastic work here https://www.instagram.com/prime_caps/?hl=en.
We will bring you more news about the options that will be offered as this set moves along.
- In addition to being the main group buy runner for GMK Splash we will also be selling Splash themed stickers and deskmats.
Notes & Comments
Addressing GMK Hydro and Keyclack Comments:
After speaking to Jchan, he has expressed no interest to re-run GMK Hydro. We are hoping to bring this classic colourway back with better compatibility and more partnerships with different vendors in the community.
Special thanks to /u/Wongstongs, /u/o3okevin, /u/gahho and /u/paninosboy for the support and contribution to this project!