Hi buddy, grid is here.
Last week I put a rendering of grid 600, a keyboard chassis for GH60 enthusiasts, on reddit.
After collecting some feedbacks and suggestions, I assume it is the right time for some updates.
grid 600 Specs:
- Keyboard chassis based on GH60
- Supports tray-mount PCB, not compatible with IKBC Poker II and GK64.
- Has a battery compartment (96x50x3 mm)
- 5.5° fixed angle
- Aluminum parts will be bead-blasted with fine grit.
- Interchangeable cover modules
- Type 01 “CLASSIC” : A regular, “Model F”-inspired flat top.
- Type 02 “NEON” : Type 01 with 3 self-luminous tritium vials. (Red, Green, Blue)
- Type 03 “PEAKS” : Form inspired by mountains.
- Type 04 “FLASH” : Flat top with programmable RGB lighting.
- Type 05 “PRESS” : With 4 extra programmable Keys.
- Type 06 “PAPER”: With a 2inch E-ink Paper. (Raspberry Pi Zero would fit in)
Sorry that I cannot upload more images right now…
Thanks to u/CubbyNINJA for the micropad idea.
Thanks to u/3NJV2 for the 8 bit graphics concept, unfortunately that won’t happen but hope the E-ink paper isn’t that bad.
Ideas of green cover modules with GMK Terminal by TheKey.Company comes for u/postollagenovese.
I am grateful to all your comments.