Let’s introduce a new project from IRISLab again. Thank you for your continuous support and encouraging us to launch the third project—JRIS80!
IRISLab aims to let customers experience better custom kits at a valuable price so that more members can enjoy the fun of custom keyboards. And the most popular layout of customized keyboards is 65%, 75%, and 80%, so the third project is an 80% keyboard, and the JRIS product line finally fully covers those three layouts!
The JRIS adopted simple and beautiful design concepts, reflected in JRIS65 and JRIS75. JRIS80 will be more different from previous products to show our progress and ideas while being beautiful and practical.
- Full CNC 6063 Aluminum Case, experience uncompromised customization kit.
- WK and WKL are Both Available.
- Quick Disassembly - exchange the WK and WKL top case. No screws or tools are required!
- Supports F13 Key and Tsangan Bottom Row, making the front side symmetrical and clean.
- The LED light strip with Gold PVD stainless steel strip on the front personality and cool.
- The swappable magnetic weights meet a variety of designs.
- CNC Sandblasted PVD Stainless Steel Internal Weight.
- Triple Gasket Adjustment–adjust the typing feel depending on your preference.
- More PCBs and plates are available. Experience your own custom keyboard.
- More Add-ons are available for your personal needs.
Price : From 165USD~
- WK and WKL are both available.
- The layout supports F13 Key + Tsangan Bottom Row, which looks more symmetrical, harmonious, beautiful, and compact. In the position of F13, it can be used as a custom module, which we will provide as add-ons to make JRIS80 more functional.
- Adopts a LED light strip with a gold PVD stainless steel strip to improve the display of RGB to be more unique and beautiful on the front.
- The simple and smooth design showed the original intention of JRIS80: Simple and Clean.
- The JRIS80 still adopts the 2 weights but with a different design. We connected the previous large and small weights to form a closed rectangle with an inverted triangle weight inside. We use rectangles to express the concept of completeness and inverted triangles to express the sense of stability and strength. It also represents that the JRIS product series has finally completely covered 65%, 75%, and 80% layout.
- Anodized Alu Weight
- PVD Mirror Stainless Steel Weight
- Titanium Alloy Weight
A colorful design through multiple composite processing and coloring processes. The surface texture is used to decorate, and the fine and silky surface post-processing can bring a better tactile experience.
Swappable Magnetic Inverted Triangle Weight：
- The inverted Triangle Weight highlights the personalized decoration on the back. We use various composite processing and coloring techniques to display the surface pattern. Different designs are options
- The three-dimensional carving of PVD Mirror Brass Weight will bring another different experience.
- The magnet installs way, allowing you to quickly swappable your inverted triangle weight.
- CNC sandblasted PVD SS internal weight brings a more concise and beautiful internal space, which covers the battery compartment and hides the screws of the external weights. And it also makes the bottom case more stable and reduces the hollow sound sounds when typing.
- Triple Gasket Adjustment: The silicon dumbbell-looking gaskets let you adjust the typing feel depending on your preference.
- Swappable WK and WKL top cases are easy and quick. No screws or tools are required! No struggle with WK or WKL.
Options for JRIS80
- 5 E-coat case: E-White/Milky White/Pink/Lilac/Orange
- 6 Anodized Case: Black/Silver/Wine Red/Navy Blue/Dark Green/Titanium Grey
- 6 Color combos case: E-White&Black/Orange&Black/WineRed&Black/Navy Blue &Black/Dark Green&Black/Titanium Grey&Black
- Alu Weight: Gold/Silver/Black
- PVD Weight: Gold/Silver/Black/Blue/Gradient/Chroma
- Titanium Alloy Weight
- Wired Flex Cut Multi Layout Hotswap PCB( 1.2mm, No Per-key RGB, support QMK and VIA )
- Wired Non-Flex Cut Multi Layout Hotswap PCB(1.6mm, No Per-key RGB, support QMK and VIA )
- Wired Per-Key RGB ANSI Hotswap PCB (1.6mm, Non-Flex Cut, support QMK and VIA )
- Wired Non-Flex Cut Multi Layout Solder PCB(1.6mm, No Per-key RGB, support QMK and VIA )
- Tri-mode ANSI Hotswap PCB (1.6mm, Non-Flex Cut, No Per-key RGB, support IRISLab Software）
- Flex Cut Plates: FR4/ALU
- Non-flex Cut Plates: PC/POM
- Plateless Build
- WK and WKL top case
- Brass PVD Rotary Knob
- Brass PVD LED Light Sign
- PVD Stainless Steel strip
- Various Rectangle and Inverted Triangle Weight
What’s in package?
- 1x Full CNC Aluminum Case
- 1x PVD SS internal Weight
- 1x Rectangle and Inverted Triangle Weight
- 1 x PCB
- 1 x Plate or Plateless build
- 1x Poron Case Foam
- 1x Poron Plate Foam
- 1x IXPE Foam
- 1x Pack Gasket Silicone column
- 1xType-C Daughterboard with JST Cable
- 1 Set of Footpad
Gift(will not send make-up or replacements)
- 1x Customized Carrying Case
- 1x Customized Type-C Cable
- 1x Silicone pad of battery compartment (Only for the wired version )
- 2 x 2200mha Battery（Only for the Tri-mode version）
- 1 X Customized PVD Artisan keycaps
- 1x Aluminium Alloy Screwdriver with 2 replaceable bits
- 1 x 2 in 1 Switch puller and Keycap puller
If you are interested in JRIS80, please fill in IC Form. We would like to hear your opinion.
Mykeyclub is a platform that integrates creativity and innovative design, helping more studios join this hobby community and bringing more fun and cool products to you guys. For more discussions and future updates, please join Mykeyclub Official Discord.