[IC] KAM_Superuser

For someone who stares at a terminal screen more than one binge watches Netflix, this set is something really special. $#@!-ing amazing.

KAM_Superuser

GROUP BUY: 1st February - 2nd March 2021

7 Likes

I’m actually really looking forward to this. I kinda wish this was KAT instead of KAM, but I think this might be a must have for me.

2 Likes

not sure if it’s different enough from terminal that i would pick it up, but I am kinda interested in trying KAM so we’ll see I guess

1 Like

FYI, GB is live

3 Likes
2 Likes

I don’t need any more key cap sets, but I’m pretty sure I need this one. This is an amazing set, and there are plenty of sets for my split/ortho/ergo needs

2 Likes

I don’t have any new builds planned aside from upgrading my current one but I couldn’t resist grabbing these. Can’t wait

3 Likes

I’ll get 2 TKL sets with standard mods and Int-north kit - for me and my son.
But it’s going to be a long wait - 12 months…
I think it will go great with black HMKB (if it actually gets delivered :smiley: )

3 Likes

I need this and noooooo why did a nk65 have to be made for this. The one keeb I still wanted to get.

Edit: joined oO

Bread and butter for the next week’s

1 Like

How has the KAM production queue been?

I’d imagine same as KAT - pretty much full.
But Keyreative is increasing production capacity…

2 Likes

Really happy to see this!

Now lets hope keyreative can get their act together

Agreed, good to see something from those guys. I am very much anticipating the KAT Space Cadet set from them, which sadly I don’t think I am going to see this year.

Reviving this thread to ask what board is that with the mini-display and rotary encoder?

it’s Whimsey → [IC] Whimsy - 40% Keyboard | UPDATED DESIGN AND GB INCOMING!

1 Like

Thank you! After reading the screen in the render, I had a guess!