[IC] KBDfans x Biip | Boop 65% gasket keeb

https://kbdfans.com/products/ickbdfans-x-biip-gasket-boop-65-mechanical-keyboards-diy-kit

The number of desirable 65% IC’s
IS TOO DAMN HIGH

Seriously, though - I quite like the case design, and the logo is pretty clever, too.

5 Likes

I was thinking I wouldn’t get anymore 65% boards, but this thing is pretty rad looking

I can’t type on 65% I need a 2.75u right shift or the arrows separated and the shift as the right most key in the row. I’ll take 40% over 65%

Saves me a lot on money!

I’d take an M65-A but would have a plate cut to support 2.75u

1 Like

Ah, another fellow right shifter. It kinda defeats the purpose, but a lot of these 65% boards do support a full size right shift

1 Like

While looking at these renders, I just realized having the up arrow by shift is actually really convenient if you use oh-my-zsh or other autocomplete plugins for your terminal of choice.

1 Like

I use both shifts, but my pinky hits the right one pretty much right over the arrow legend (the far left of the cap). A 2.75u shift is just wasted real estate for me. Where does your pinky land?

The right edge of the shift.

Do you have a NBA contract with those mits :joy:

No just dexterity zero

1 Like

I wish the curves will be on the front and back instead of the sides…but this looks more appealing than the D65 being seemless

What you’re describing is kind of like the Pebble. Except the Pebble has more forehead than chin.

65%s are just popping off this year!

At least we’re getting some pretty nice ones before the year ends

1 Like

So guys, what are your thoughts on this board, anyone planning to join the GB?
I’m on the verge myself, I really dig the curved sides, plus this would be my first gasket mount.

1 Like

It looks pretty sweet, but I wouldn’t buy it just because I won’t buy more 65% boards. If I was still interested in those I might.

I think it is a cool design. I kind of dig the sides, I bet it would be really nice and easy to pick up. Looking at it from the back also has a cool look.

Personally, I am not looking for anymore 65s. This seems like a great board for someone that might have got an N65 or something a little while ago and is ready to deep into something a little more premium.

I don’t care for the stepped design of the back. Should be pretty chonky, that is a lot of aluminum to mill out for those steps.