Hello KeebTalk JJ from keebzone here!! First time using keebtalk
The 75% layout is definitely my favourite but I couldn’t seem to find a keeb that matched what I was looking for exactly. Which are:
- High quality yet still affordable
- Simple and minimal design
- Actually available (If there’s enough interest I’ll make the GB unlimited so everyone can have a chance to get the keeb)
A lot of my ideas and inspirations come from the Satisfaction 75 and the HJ-75. My original plan was to just make a keeb for myself but then I realised that there may be others out there who share the same feeling hence the [IC].
What are the features?
- Aluminium case
- 1.5mm aluminium plate with the option to get brass
- Case angle 7.0°
- Brass weight
- Sandwich mount (Chose to go for this due to the harder bottom out which has a better feeling and nicer sound imo)
- Premium-quality PCB (non-hotswap) USB C
- ANSI layout
- Colours - Anodised black, grey and most probably a powder coat white or E-white option.
Price: Not exactly sure but the estimated price is around $300~350usd
I can’t post any links since I’m a new user so if anyone is interested please join my discord through this invite code to see some renders and to ask any questions zBjkdGn