IC for the new Prevail x Cobertt Nebula switch is up on Reddit/Geekhack. Making this post a bit shorter, we hope you check it out and fill out the IC form! Any feedback, good or bad is completely welcome.
The Reddit/Geekhack posts have the full information, renders and basic info below.
Nebula Switch Information
- Manufactured by Durock
- MOQ 100k, price is being finalized but will be between .75-.80c each ($7.50-8.00 per 10 pack)
- Full milky housing, materials are PC top housing & nylon bottom housing
- Unique nebula purple colorway, dark purple with very tiny white specks to emulate a nebula seen in space
- New custom linear stem molds, these will be white POM stems with longer stem pole
- Durock 67g Progressive springs, manually assembled in the factory so they are oriented correctly
- Very light factory lube, can be lubed over
- Prevail Key Co. will be U.S. vendor, other vendors TBA