[IC] Palm Desert 1968 - DSA Arabic sub-legend keyset

You have good taste, my friend.

1 Like

you make such beautiful colorways, I only wish you’d do them in an OEM or cherry profile, want this set so bad but can’t stomach DSA, also still dreaming that one day Topre keycap GB’s will exist.

1 Like

@Sour has at least a few really nice GMK kits to his name

2 Likes

certainly, Wasabi is one of my favorite sets, but Palm desert has that GMK sandstorm vibe but with a little color differentiaton between the alphas and mods as well as those sweet sweet arabic sub-legends. a man can dream.

1 Like

Ryan and myself spoke quite a bit about the profile this was going to run on, between the SP PBT offerings. Ultimately decided DCS did not really match the look and feel we were going for with this debut.

3 Likes

DCS also has truly awful acoustic properties.

2 Likes

shame, I know you’re a proponent of visiting the factory and seeing the caps so GMK is out of the question, but is there no drive or interest in making OEM or a closer to cherry profile at SP? you would think with GMK backlogged for over 18 months they would have some interest, or would the cost of the molds exceed the percentage of their sales that the mech community takes up to be viable?

They’re aware of this issue and are working on some important upgrades, but I’m not sure if I’m allowed to talk about specifics. Suffice it to say, however, that they won’t be ready for some time, so I’m not doing any planning around it. :wink:

1 Like

I’m a patient man. long live SP

1 Like

At long last, the GB page is posted. :slight_smile:

(Moving discussion over there.)