[IC] Sanctuary Rebirth- Diablo Inspired Exocet Keyset [Running Soon on TKC - zFrontier]

has the samples arrived yet? :grin:

1. WHEN?!
  2. Updates?
    3)WHEN?!
1 Like

The set is looking really good @Lewynlight! Also I really like that it is gonna be produce with dye-sub PBT (hopefully thick PBT :upside_down_face:) in Cherry profile, instead of SPā€™s doubleshot ABS DCS it was originally ran in. Not that there is anything really wrong with ABS DCS, but I just honestly find PBT & Cherry profile much more desirable to it. I should say I am not a fan either ABS or PBT DCS caps, so not sure how many others would share that sentiment?

Gonna have to start stashing for this set for sure now, since it looks like itā€™s getting close to running soon! Diablo is one of my all time favorite game series & I canā€™t pass on an opportunity to get a higher quality set of this classic & IMO beautiful design of a key set! :sunglasses:

Anyways, I hope all is going well with getting this GB rolling & look forward to some updates when you got them! :metal:

Honestly, this GB thread looks dead AF

The last time OP went Online was the 29th of Julyā€¦ BYE-BYE Diablo keycap settie :sob::sob::tired_face:

1 Like

Looks cool. Following.

Damn, didnā€™t notice that good catch! Iā€™ll have to check the thread on this over on GH to see if itā€™s the same. I hope this project doesnā€™t get abandoned, this set is awesome.

add a stepped shift to one of the kits lol

@Tom_Kazansky

samplesā€¦ I have yet to receive updates from TKC, so ā€¦ not yet.

@Rob27shred
thanks! the set will be on Thick PBT, donā€™t need to worry about that. i love both tbh so no problem for me :))

@Archedemus
lmaoo sorry, iā€™m more active at GH/Mechkey discord, and i have been on 1 week holiday. (and coming home to see many nofitication of this thread lel)

@Tiydal
Thanks!

@Jkush463

sorry, stepped shift?

2 Likes