After a long development period I’m excited to present the TEKNA-65SP, a 65% southpaw keyboard with a cast bronze base and a hardwood top. I do CAD by trade, and while I love the smaller formfactor boards I always need a numpad for number entry, preferably on my left out of the way of the mouse. This was a way of playing with new materials in a high-end board while also utilizing an excellent layout that doesn’t get the love it deserves.
More will follow later on
· Cast Bronze bottom chassis with a machined hardwood top.
· 65% + Southpaw Numpad layout
· 6° typing angle
· Top mount (If there’s enough interest it might be possible to do gasket mount, please see IC form)
· Universal soldered PCB designed by MechLovin’ - QMK/VIA compatible (Interested in a Hotswap PCB? – Please see IC form)
· USB-C Daughterboard
· Weight: tbd, early estimate is around 3.7 kg
· Price: est. $375-400 USD
Currently finishing up CAD and 3D printing / Laser cutting prototype parts to ensure good fitment before sending the files over to the lovely guys at American Haptics for final prototyping and development. AH will also be heading distribution, but I’m definitely looking for proxies so give me a shout if you know someone.