[IC]Theo 60% custom keyboard

hi,everyone

i’m glad to be here today I am here with an Interest Check for my project: Theo60.

Summary

This is the first time that I am sharing my personal design.I thought about what would make my perfect keyboard? With a few ideas in mind, below is some pictures,please let me know what do you think of this keyboard.

Some details about this keyboard :
Top case : Five kinds of top case

Summary

Layout:

Color : we have intend to have PC material case and four Anodizing color

Of course, there are other details that I hope will be discussed with you guys.
Mounting :

The plate is mounted to the top case with the 'O- rubber 'Do not like “Gasket” mount, we have the ‘O-rubber’ cutout,when the ‘O-rubber’ put on the top & bottom of the case. the plate will experience a stronger or lighter clamping force.When you type through the plate will get fedback from bottom due to the 'O-rubber’get press .

Summary

Please feel free to leave any suggestions.

2 Likes

What is the typing angle? The keyboard looks pretty good!

6 degree.thank you for reply.

I like the layout options, but the layouts in the dark gray and green cases are pretty odd to me.

Do you have any details on the plate? I’d like to see how you approach relief cuts on the plate for evenness across the board. I’m also curious about the bottom of the keyboard. Is there a hollow space below the board from the design of the feet? How does that effect the sound of the case?

I think the render of the keycaps is wrong on the light gray and green cases for the bottom row. No such thing as 1.5, 1.5, 1.5, 6.25, 1.5, 1.5, 1.5

Looks to me like they’re using 7u spacebars for those two renders?

EDIT: I agree that it looks odd, though; doesn’t seem to be documented in the layout examples either?

Yea,just check that the green layout is wrong .