[IC] UniGo66 - Wireless Ergo

Hey guys (and girls),

We are super excited to present to you the newest offering: UniGo66, a true wireless ergo customized keyboard. This keyboard is elegant yet full of desired features rarely seen in prior designs from the community. Specifically, this keyboard will feature the following:

1. Wireless, cross sub-boards combination keys
  2. Aluminum 6061 case
  3. Logitech K230 chip,2032 button battery
  4. Updated U2U adapter, QMK/TMK firmware
  5. Compatible with MX Switches, Hot-swappable PCB
  6. Designed by Sirius
  7. Manufactured by ALF

Let us know what you think about this and what we should improve! Here are some pictures of the actual sample.

https://imgur.com/a/JkiUoZa

Please let us know your interest in UniGo66: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1yNoqdmOj1e7-B8k0-He-cxy3oPvzpOEUSIO0pwyETPc

7 Likes

This is ticking so many boxes for me: ergo, wireless, hot-swappable PCB. Yes please!

Question: what is the estimated cost for one of these puppies? Also, will they come fully assembled?

Feedback based on my personal preferences:

• Is there any possible to offer a bottom row similar to the ErgoDox (e.g. five 1u keys instead of three 1.5u keys)?
  • Is it possible to get a thumb cluster that only uses a single, long key, rather than 1 long one and two small ones?
  • Is there any indication as to what layer the keyboard is currently on? I ask because I don’t see any LEDs like on the ErgoDox.

Thank you in advance for all your hard work. I am super excited about this project!

Also:

• What options, if any, are there for tenting?
  • Is the battery rechargeable? If so, how long do you anticipate it lasing on a single charge?
  • Can you clarify what “cross sub-boards combination keys” means? I think I get it, but I don’t want to assume and be wrong.

I’m 100% in for this one. I know a lot of people want this to be more like an Ergodox, but I’m actually excited for the layout in the sample.

Yes base set will be this layout without any modifications. Customized layouts are possible with 20 dollars extra design/manufacturing charge.

1 Like

This is an instant winner for me! Any idea when you plan on launching the GB?

This is the first ergo board that I am truly interested in, good work! My only question is how is keyset compatibility, will the traditional ergodox kit options cover this? Also curious about pricing and timeline. Other than that looks great very interested!

1 Like

For a non-ergo guy, I do like this

Traditional ergo sets wouldn’t cover the bottom row unless you opt for the all 1u

1 Like