Important Information Regarding Mechs and Co GMK Sets

Trying to make sure that I get the word out as much as possible. But please read this!

https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/16clezy/important_information_regarding_mechs_and_co_gmk/

13 Likes

Mike, you are one of those folks that make this hobby great, and we appreciate all that you do.

Thanks for this. I know it’s not the outcome that folks may have wanted, but it will be a better outcome then we all were expecting.

3 Likes

Kinda off topic but not exactly… does anyone know of a thread tracking the other group buys of Mechs and Co that aren’t GMK? I haven’t found anything other than the individual group buy disocrd servers with really no updates. I have a Hubble65 that is in limbo

1 Like

While not quite the same, I just got a notice a few days ago that my XOX70 dispute was declined by Mechs. It is now escalating up the chain at VISA.

Mechs have had their Shopify back for a while now. Website is still closed, no notification. All this talk with community leaders is nice, but nothing to their direct customers :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Hey, willing to volunteer my time to help with processing orders, verifying information, do routine tasks. Who do I get in touch with?